PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't Know What To Think Of This...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a political forum for this?

letekro said:
Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
denverpatsfan said:
We are still the reigning heavy weight champion of the world. Don't you forget it!

Where do these commies keep coming from?

Ever wonder why bin Laden tapes seem to surface anytime the president's approval rating dips? How'd a liberal like you get caught up with a website like that anyway?

I'm stuck in the neither-lands. I am neither party.

I AM a Patriot fan though...to keep this thread in football relevant terms.

I am not going for either team (Squealers or Seacawks)...Patriots is all that matters.

It happened before...and it WILL happen again.

As long as we are the world's "yard bullies"...expect more attacks. If we attack Iran, this WILL trigger WWIII. Russia has Iran's back.
Yeah. I'm Russia. My military has been deicimated since 1992. The USSR is fragmented. I can't control terrorists in my own country. But let's attack the US so they can bomb the crap out of us. Yeah, the US will annilihate us, and we'll all die, but at least we will die defending ... what was that country again? Persia? Yeah, that's it. Iran. Persia. It's up to us Russians to keep the US from destroying the world's only source of Persian carpets.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is in this forum because of the mention of the possibility of the SB being a potential target?????????????????

Stupid

:mad: What the hell! This makes me friggin sick.

This is a football forum. There is a hell of a lot of difference in talking about a terrorist attack at the Super Bowl and throwing politics into it. I'll gaurentee that if it does happen the dead will be from all political parties and non-politicals.

Keep your G D politics off this board.:enranged:

PatsChick87 said:
This is in this forum because of the mention of the possibility of the SB being a potential target?????????????????

Correct...

PATSNUTme said:
:mad: What the hell! This makes me friggin sick.

This is a football forum. There is a hell of a lot of difference in talking about a terrorist attack at the Super Bowl and throwing politics into it. I'll gaurentee that if it does happen the dead will be from all political parties and non-politicals.

Keep your G D politics off this board.:enranged:

I hope that you will love my new found taciturnity. Just joking.

spacecrime said:
Yeah. I'm Russia. My military has been deicimated since 1992. The USSR is fragmented. I can't control terrorists in my own country. But let's attack the US so they can bomb the crap out of us. Yeah, the US will annilihate us, and we'll all die, but at least we will die defending ... what was that country again? Persia? Yeah, that's it. Iran. Persia. It's up to us Russians to keep the US from destroying the world's only source of Persian carpets.

No you don't get it. Iran is Russia's dog. Russia's got Iran's back! Don't you understand geopolitics, dog?

spacecrime said:

Russia on the surface doesn't look like a formidable threat...but...2 words ring out true.

Yellow Cake.

Maybe you heard of it before...

See...this is the typical boobus americanus thought.

I bet you don't even know the real reasons that we are over in Iraq.

HAHAHA - You said boob - OK back to talking about pos. bombings

Time for this to move out of this forum and to the political one where it belongs!

PatsChick87 said:
Time for this to move out of this forum and to the political one where it belongs!

Absolutley! Ian, if you are viewing, would you move this out of the FOOTBALL Forum.

You're reading WorldNet; it certainly belongs in the political forum, not here. That ridiculous site isn't much better than the National Enquirer. And Joseph Farrar is some sort of right-wing nutcase. Of course, the terrorists would like to stage an attack during the SuperBowl, but everyone knows that already. That article is simply another part of fear mongering. Keep people scared and they'll keep supporting the people in power, no matter who they are.

Thanks for your political analysis, Spacecrime. It's rare to find insight and humor in a single post. But let us remember those two words, "yellow cake." I prefer chocolate myself. And Letekro, I admire your responses as well.

I will say this, just to keep this thread slightly footballish: If I had my druthers, BB would be head of homeland security, not this Chertoff guy. After a couple more Superbowl wins, of course.

Patters said:
You're reading WorldNet; it certainly belongs in the political forum, not here. That ridiculous site isn't much better than the National Enquirer. And Joseph Farrar is some sort of right-wing nutcase. Of course, the terrorists would like to stage an attack during the SuperBowl, but everyone knows that already. That article is simply another part of fear mongering. Keep people scared and they'll keep supporting the people in power, no matter who they are.

Patters, you are a mod. Why don't you move this thing without giving your political $.02.

Mainefan said:
But let us remember those two words, "yellow cake." I prefer chocolate myself.
Well...since people have been talking about politics -- Did you know that if you break down that word...poli means many. ticks are blood sucking parasites. "Many blood sucking parasites." Sounds very fitting too me.

Patriot Reign...Patriot games...NE Patriots...

there, the balance of football relevence has balanced the scales.

But seriously...

this thread was ALL about football. Since there is a game to be played on Sunday.

The thread just twisted and turned a bit. Like a weaving road.

Well...since people have been talking about politics -- Did you know that if you break down that word...poli means many. ticks are blood sucking parasites. "Many blood sucking parasites." Sounds very fitting too me.

And if Con is the opposite of Pro is Congress the opposite of Progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back