clues about the dates of future attacks and, in this
scenario, Feb. 5 becomes the most likely near-term
terror strike date.

Terror attacks seem to follow the release of al-Qaida
videos by about 30 days. Some intelligence analysts
are noting the significance of the release of videos
recently by both Osama bin Laden and Ayman
al-Zawahiri.

Many in the Middle East believe that 2006 will be the dawning of a new era. It is believed by many that 2006 is actually the start of the End of the World. I'm not sure that this forum is the right place for this post, but if you'd like to check out some interesting views and information, check out www.exodus2006.com
It's a strange site with strange information. much is glorified and much is fabricated, but you can see how certain sects are viewing the world right now.

Do what I do and don't think about it at all. That is, after all, the exact opposite of the effect "they" hope to achieve.

PatsChick87 said:
Do what I do and don't think about it at all. That is, after all, the exact opposite of the effect "they" hope to achieve.
Yup, my head's in the sand too. 'Course I live at the end of the earth, but I am concerned for you folks down there in civilization and all. :)

In regards to these chatter reports, it seems the only credible ones are the ones we never hear about. Y'know? (Until after the fact.)

Last edited:
I heard this, even that a nuclear device will be exploded a la SUM OF ALL FEARS.

Personally, I seriously doubt this.

Think about it. You are a terrorist. You spend your life getting a hold of a nuke. You want to make the US pay, make the US suffer. So you set it off in Detroit? The one US city that already looks like it was nuked? You would be laughed out of every terrorist organization when CNN mixed up the BEFORE and AFTER pictures and no one noticed the difference.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
2006 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – There is a high likelihood of a major
terrorist attack...

A psychic (with proven abilities) on Coast to Coast AM about 3 weeks ago said she felt there would be a terrorist attack between Feb 1st and 11th in the U.S. The first thing I thought of when she said that was the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Michael said:
A psychic (with proven abilities) on Coast to Coast AM about 3 weeks ago said she felt there would be a terrorist attack between Feb 1st and 11th in the U.S. The first thing I thought of when she said that was the Super Bowl.

I certainly hope that Bill thinks better of this analyst gig.. :/

Unfortunately we live with this possibility at ever big event thanks to these jerks. Just gotta keep on living and hope we can stop any attack.

By the way, Happy Islamic New Year (today) every one! :)

(At least that's what it says in my daytimer)

Enough

with the internet rumors! When you spread this BS is doesn't do any good except to scare some people, make others nervous. Nostradamas was a fraud and so are these stories.

denverpatsfan said:
with the internet rumors! When you spread this BS is doesn't do any good except to scare some people, make others nervous. Nostradamas was a fraud and so are these stories.

Hey, they're using our own freedoms against us. They know we can and will talk about whatever is on our mind, so they put things out there for us to talk about. But with it being this 'special' year for the middle east I'd say the heightened tension and worry is more or less expected.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
By the way, Happy Islamic New Year (today) every one! :)

(At least that's what it says in my daytimer)

lol... i wonder if thats a coinkydink

denverpatsfan said:

It's true. Ron Borges has been assigned to cover the SB and he's bring Andy Gresh with him.

Most of these attacks occur on significant Muslim holidays/events...

That is what I stated before. "Don't know what to think of this."

It very well could happen...but it also could be a dud. It won't surprise me either way.

As far as people being happy to put head in sand=blissfully ignorant. Foolishness at the extreme.

It happened before...and it WILL happen again.

As long as we are the world's "yard bullies"...expect more attacks. If we attack Iran, this WILL trigger WWIII. Russia has Iran's back. China also. Russia and China really don't care for us all that much...as long as we have Isreal's back. We already know whose side N. Korea is on.

In a few more years...our curtains are going to fall. Just the way things happen. Our reign of the last century has come and gone. China's turn now I guess.

But...back to the superbowl probable...I dunno what will happen for sure...but it should be an "explosive" game.

Last edited:
Don't Count The Champ Out Yet

We are still the reigning heavy weight champion of the world. Don't you forget it!

Where do these commies keep coming from? I thought McCarthy help us out them long ago.

Go Sox!

If we attack Iran, this WILL trigger WWIII.
That depends on how we attack them :)

Most of these attacks occur on significant Muslim holidays/events...

That is what I stated before. "Don't know what to think of this."

It very well could happen...but it also could be a dud. It won't surprise me either way.

As far as people being happy to put head in sand=blissfully ignorant. Foolishness at the extreme.

Hmmm...a right-wing website has posted an unsubstantiated piece of alarmist propaganda. You're right, only a fool would choose to ignore it...

denverpatsfan said:
We are still the reigning heavy weight champion of the world. Don't you forget it!

Where do these commies keep coming from?
See...this is the typical boobus americanus thought.

I bet you don't even know the real reasons that we are over in Iraq.

No sight to what REALLY is happening within the world. You justify your words through the eyes of the mass media. Watching the news at night is just as fugazi as watching a soap opera. All the "boiler plate" mass news is... is... headlines for ratings. Nothing that important ever makes it to the news.

Ever thought why you seen Waco, Rodney King beatings and OJ on the news... over... and over... and over... and over... and over... and over...????

denverpatsfan said:

Where do these commies keep coming from?
See...this is the typical boobus americanus thought.

I bet you don't even know the real reasons that we are over in Iraq.

No sight to what REALLY is happening within the world. You justify your words through the eyes of the mass media. Watching the news at night is just as fugazi as watching a soap opera. All the "boiler plate" mass news is... is... headlines for ratings. Nothing that important ever makes it to the news.

Ever thought why you seen Waco, Rodney King beatings and OJ on the news... over... and over... and over... and over... and over... and over...????

Ever wonder why bin Laden tapes seem to surface anytime the president's approval rating dips? How'd a liberal like you get caught up with a website like that anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes