PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't Count Tom Brady Out for MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's a puff piece. But PatsFans is a tough crowd.

That would really be some sweet icing on the cake to see the Pats win the SB and to see Brady as the MVP of the SB. That would make the MVP award look like an after thought when Tom would have his 4th SB ring.

To me the MVP is always an after thought.. its nice to see TFB win it and to look back on it for a historical perspective in the future.. but all i want is the Pats to win 1 more SB with in the B/B era. 2 more would be even sweeter but thats asking a lot.

hijacking..-- if they never win another SB I think the general concensus will be that Belichick was way to conservative with the draft. Instead of being aggressive and going after blue chip talent they traded down to the second round a bunch of times or just traded down in general. They missed on what seems to be many top 3 round picks over the past 5 years.

and further hi jacking.. I feel like he is conservative because he has TFB.. he knows he has a chance to go to the big dance regardless almost every season. But if they had a few more play makers they already could have had 5 titles. sorry for hi jacking.

I am sure that the only MVP award Brady wants is standing near a podium in Indy in a month and holding up the Lombardi while getting the award.

In fact I bet Brady could care less about MVP even then.

Last edited:
TBH, at this point in time, I'd prefer a Ring and MVP in Indy to show Irsay who really is the GOAT!

irsay already knows montana is the goat, i'm sure

Hey, it's a puff piece. But PatsFans is a tough crowd.

Exactly.

I'd venture a bet that it's pretty safe at this point to count him out.

That doesn't take anything away from the great season that he had though, it's simply a coincidence that Rodgers and Brees also had great yrs, and arguably (or not) better numbers.

Don't Count Tom Brady Out for MVP
By: Christine Roy

With the team reportedly talking to Josh McDaniels this weekend, it would be interesting to see if he ends up returning to New England....

As much as I love Brady, his not getting an All-Pro nod hurts him. I'd be very surprised if he got it. Surprised, but happy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes