PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't Block me from the Pats section

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL_Truth

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
It seems as if this site has blocked me from the Patriots section of the forum. They have sent me zero emails or messeges to explain why. Not once have I used inappropriate language, never insulted another board member, yet I'm blocked with no explination.

I understand the facts I brought to the table are very unpopular with Pats fans, but is that really an appropriate reason to block me? Did you block any of the numerous memebers who insulted me which is against board policy? I mean no disrespect to whoever the moderator might be, but I do believe I'm entitled to an explanation.

Go wrestle with an angry pitbull...

The explanation is you're a stool sample and we don't care what you think about things that happened the past seven years, so get your head and your azz wired together and stop beating a dead horse.

There is nothing you or any other idiot can do or say to tarnish what this team has accomplished since 2001, so get over yourself.

It seems as if this site has blocked me from the Patriots section of the forum. They have sent me zero emails or messeges to explain why. Not once have I used inappropriate language, never insulted another board member, yet I'm blocked with no explination.

I understand the facts I brought to the table are very unpopular with Pats fans, but is that really an appropriate reason to block me? Did you block any of the numerous memebers who insulted me which is against board policy? I mean no disrespect to whoever the moderator might be, but I do believe I'm entitled to an explanation.

You aren't entitled to sh!t, actually. If you want to get into the Pats section, you'll have to start your own board and make a Pats section, cause your trolling a$s ain't getting in here.

So, please jump in front of a moving bus.

your not intitled to sh!t. you dont like it leave you clown:rolleyes:

A troll pleading for the chance to do more trolling? That's a new low.

You only have yourself to blame, you blew your cover almost immediately. At least trolls like footballfanetic claimed they just "wanted to talk football" and lasted a few weeks.

Last edited:
i think you misunderstand. im not a troll. just someone who speaks the truth no pats fan wants to hear.

sniff... sniff. Smells much better in the Pats section. Ian musta "disinfected".

still kinda smells like crap in this thread though. Have fun slinging crap with the rest of the trolls. Mr. Truff :singing:

oh, I beleive the explination is that you are a d!ckwad, and exposed yourself as a troll within 10 posts..

Last edited:

i think it is because you are full of ****

You're not "Entitled" anything. Is this your web page? Is this a local government in which you pay taxes? Have you helped this site? No, No, and um... No.

Now go away. No one wants you here. You just want to stir the pot. In fact when I think of it more, your just friggin pitiful.

Last edited:
you've yet to explain yourself for cheating for 6 years thus earning nothing

LOL

You trolls!!!

LOL!!!!

"you've yet to explain yourself for cheating for 6 years thus earning nothing

LOL

You trolls!!!

LOL!!!!"

Funny, because you said in another thread you are actually a Patriots fan; guess that was a lie.

You are one sick person and it's no joke, you are not a well individual.

Pathetic and sad come to mind, you must have no friends, no life, nothing.

I actually feel bad for you, you are a pathetic human being.

Three words for you; see professional help.

If you already have, three more; up your meds.

Based on his stupidity, I think we can narrow him down to a Jets, Steelers, Bills, Cowboys, Colts, or Chargers fan

just because i tell truths that are hard to hear does not make me any less of a person, it makes me an educated fan.

just because i tell truths that are hard to hear does not make me any less of a person, it makes me an educated fan.

No, it makes you a douche..............

it makes you angry to hear the truth.

"it makes you angry to hear the truth."

Actually, no, what you say makes me laugh.

AND, the fact that the Patriots won those three Super Bowls annoys the sh!t out of you and jerks a knot in your azz makes me laugh even more.

Whatever helps get you out of the fetal position and allows you to get through another day...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes