PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

donks message board anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up... the Smack board is full of yahoos. From both teams. I prefer the other forums.

oldrover said:
I signed up... the Smack board is full of yahoos. From both teams. I prefer the other forums.
a word of caution. dont post on their beloved "orage an blue" discussion board. they will kick you out. im on there to. as kc vet. have a "smack" of a good time. ill look for your same name there????
post on the other teams board. your safe there.

Last edited:
The first post i read over there stated that the Bronco LB corp were faster than our TE/WR corp. After i cleaned my computer monitor from spewed soda, i backed out of the forum.

TE Watson runs a 4.4
WR Davis, Dwight, Johnson, Branch all speed guys.

Bronco fans smoke crack

Boston Boxer said:
The first post i read over there stated that the Bronco LB corp were faster than our TE/WR corp. After i cleaned my computer monitor from spewed soda, i backed out of the forum.

TE Watson runs a 4.4
WR Davis, Dwight, Johnson, Branch all speed guys.

Bronco fans smoke crack

Actually, this is a sad stat, but our LB's are actually faster than our safeties. No joke.

Watson is a freak though, he's an automatic mismatch, but will Brady have time to find him?

Get ready for this call.

FALSE START NEW ENGLAND
28919415221.gif

We already have enough patsie trolls. But I am over there and have been over there for 2 years.

Last edited:
sorry guys our site has reached the maximum number of ******s allowed and you guys cant join

im sorry

we have lots of vacancies in the number of Smart people allowed but you guys dont meet the qualifications

Last edited:
lolllll

Rod_Smith80 said:
sorry guys our site has reached the maximum number of ******s allowed and you guys cant join

im sorry

we have lots of vacancies in the number of Smart people allowed but you guys dont meet the qualifications
:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back