PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys @ Cowgirls

I don't like to say this but manning is much better then Brady THIS season. Weapons or not his play adjustment at the line is far superior then toms. Manning is putting the ball in perfect windows while Brady is throwing behind receivers or missing them in total.

The Amendola play that got us to the 1 yard line is a prime example. If Brady throws that on the numbers Danny walks in for a td instead of stopping, catching it behind him and falling on the 1.

Do you watch the Broncos games? Manning is great but he consistently throws passes that pats fans rip Brady for but his receivers catch the ball. In have only watched some Bronocos games this year but I saw more drops from Pats recovers in the first half today then Manning has had all year.

Manning also throws two yard passes that his skill players take to the house. It is not fair to compare the two. Just like Brady had moss in 2007 that caught almost very pass good or bad.

Just when the Cowboys look like they are going to win, they go back to their old self.

That team is other worldly right now. I haven't seen a QB this locked in to start a year. Painful to admit and more to watch, but through 4.5 games, he is as good as a guy can play the position. Wish there was a "but'" but there is no but.

AT this point I actually was rooting for Moreno to run in the TD, just one less for Manning to throw.

Would any patriots receiver outside of amendola even make Denver's practice squad?

Why can't these running backs run it in for the score instead of getting tackled at the goal line and let manning pad his td numbers???

Do you watch the Broncos games? Manning is great but he consistently throws passes that pats fans rip Brady for but his receivers catch the ball. In have only watched some Bronocos games this year but I saw more drops from Pats recovers in the first half today then Manning has had all year.

Manning also throws two yard passes that his skill players take to the house. It is not fair to compare the two. Just like Brady had moss in 2007 that caught almost very pass good or bad.

Whatever gets you through the day

Wow! Manning ran a running play inside the 5 yard line. Anyone check the temperature in Hell?

That team is other worldly right now. I haven't seen a QB this locked in to start a year. Painful to admit and more to watch, but through 4.5 games, he is as good as a guy can play the position. Wish there was a "but'" but there is no but.

There is a but.

He's playing at an otherworldly level, BUT it still remains that the team that has led the league in passing yards still has never won the Super Bowl.

I've watched every bronco game this season and I didn't blame Brady for the drops I blamed him for completely missing throws that I know he could make in his sleep. And also trust me Denver's receivers drop balls too.

Manning fooled everyone in the building with that one.

Have to say, I miss having a competent offense.

ffs Ware you could completely blow Manning up on that play :bricks:

There is no frickin' reason to be throwing on the 2 yard line. Broncos have got great RBs, soo why not use them?

What a fraud!!
Manning's entire career is just a bunch of fortunate coincidences
Points are Bad
Points are Bad
Points are Bad.....say it

There is a but.

He's playing at an otherworldly level, BUT it still remains that the team that has led the league in passing yards still has never won the Super Bowl.

Lol and how is that relevant to anything right now?

There is a but.

By what does this prove exactly? That having a prolific offense loses championships? I don't buy it. It just means you need good defense in addition to your offense come the playoffs. It doesn't mean you can trade one for the other, or being too good in one is a bad thing.

The Cowboys did score 20 on the Broncos in a half.

I don't know, I still feel the Gronk Patriots offense matches up well vs. the Denver D.

For us to have any chance vs. them, Talib needs to have a 2010-2012 Revis type performance.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back