PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys @ Cowgirls

Watson knocked the ball out and through the end zone...touchback..Pats ball...YOU know it's true...every single one of you KNOW it's true...but you NEVER EVER admitted it.

I'm supposed to believe that a red handed caught LIAR was only smoking weed now? You actually expect any of us to BUY THAT? Your whole conference is RIDDLED with PED users...always has been.

:pound:

Talk about having an axe to grind...

So because players in the AFC West in the past have tested positive for PEDs...even though there is ZERO evidence that Miller took any, only that he failed a few pot tests, we should just disregard that?

I don't even know why I'm engaging in this conversation, you're embarrassing yourself. I'm here to talk football with Pats fans who like having civil football conversations, not people who hold grudges and like to turn friendly conversation into childish arguments.

So because players in the AFC West in the past have tested positive for PEDs...even though there is ZERO evidence that Miller took any, only that he failed a few pot tests, we should just disregard that?

I don't even know why I'm engaging in this conversation, you're embarrassing yourself. I'm here to talk football with Pats fans who like having civil football conversations, not people who hold grudges and like to turn friendly conversation into childish arguments.

Once again, no admission on your part that the Watson play was exactly as has been described. YOU are the troll. You cannot even admit the simple TRUTH to verify your honesty. Why? Because you are a disingenuous Bronco troll pushing some weird agenda on a day the Patriots experience their first loss. You know EXACTLY what you're trying to do...sorry, you aren't worth the sheets of toilet paper I wipe my azz with.....FOAD.

BTW...MILLER claims he DOESN'T use marijuana...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/24/von-miller-i-absolutely-dont-use-marijuana/

more lies from YOU., YOU have been repeatedly posting
"it was only pot!!! Really!!"...once again, you're a liar...and a troll.

Tony Room throws 500+ yards and 5 TDs and loses the game. If I didn't see it I wouldn't have believed it.

would you believe he threw a game changing pick, with his checkdown WIDE open and gave the Broncos a gift with 2 minutes left?...of course you would...he's Tony "Oh no!" Romo...

Tony Romo really is an incredible QB. Great game from him. Sucks to have a D that can't win even when you put up 45+ points.

When TR plays meanningless games, he's elite. when it counts - he's dumb as a shoe.

There's no way stopping Denver going into a shootout game.

Very depressing:( Manning just put 51 point, while Brady couldn't even score one measly touchdown against a team we never lost to before.

Once again, no admission on your part that the Watson play was exactly as has been described. YOU are the troll. You cannot even admit the simple TRUTH to verify your honesty. Why? Because you are a disingenuous Bronco troll pushing some weird agenda on a day the Patriots experience their first loss. You know EXACTLY what you're trying to do...sorry, you aren't worth the sheets of toilet paper I wipe my azz with.....FOAD.

BTW...MILLER claims he DOESN'T use marijuana...

Von Miller: I ?absolutely? don?t use marijuana | ProFootballTalk

more lies from YOU., YOU have been repeatedly posting
"it was only pot!!! Really!!"...once again, you're a liar...and a troll.

TBF RYObroncosfan is about as reliable a source on this as Miller. Until he goes public with the actual results this just reads as "I'm a PED user and liar.". Making claims that you know can't be countered, without bringing evidence to support them means nothing. Especially when you factor in the fact that he's missing games right now for trying to dupe the system.

I really thought the Cowboys were going to pull this one off. Classic Tony Romo mistake at the end of what was otherwise a fine game. Jerry Jones must be sick...

I really thought the Cowboys were going to pull this one off. Classic Tony Romo mistake at the end of what was otherwise a fine game. Jerry Jones must be sick...

Romo being Romo
What a tease

The bright side is no more talk of Eli, Flacco, Schaub, etc. being elite this year

Romo being Romo
What a tease

The bright side is no more talk of Eli, Schaub, etc. being elite this year

Now we just have to get rid of the Peytie Pie talk. Almost happened yesterday. At least he finally threw a pick, so that ad nauseum-repeated stat is gone.

This was one of the better outcomes of the games played yesterday. The Broncos demonstrated that they are vulnerable to a semi-decent passing game, something they haven't encountered in their first four games. While the Cowboys may be the best in their division, most pundits put the NFC East as one of the weakest in the NFL. Now the Denver demigods just need to encounter a semi-decent offense linked to a strong defense..... but that wont come for a wee while.

I was also glad to finally see an interception from the great domed one. I had started to imagine that Archie had made an occult pact much like the Picture of Dorian Gray in which a blemish-less Peyton destroys records while his brother suffers the pustules and infirmities of poor play setting up records in the opposite direction (eg turnovers and penalties like yesterday's 3 intentional groundings).

Winter is coming and the goose is getting fat ........

After a good night's sleep and a refreshing trip on the water fishing for stripers, I'd like to apologize for my rude comments last night. My nerves get raw after a loss and everyone and everything that isn't Patriot is a target of my overactive animosities. I did what I say I hate from other people and that is generalizing an entire group because of a specific complaint. FWIW I regret my words.

The Broncos will lose the second they run into a defense that can slow them down, and there will be some. Especially in the playoffs.

Their pass defense is the elephant in the room, and based off yesterday and from what I've generally heard...it's terrible. I dare say even our offense might be capable of 30 points against them w/Gronk.

After a good night's sleep and a refreshing trip on the water fishing for stripers, I'd like to apologize for my rude comments last night. My nerves get raw after a loss and everyone and everything that isn't Patriot is a target of my overactive animosities. I did what I say I hate from other people and that is generalizing an entire group because of a specific complaint. FWIW I regret my words.

Good on ya, Joe!

Kumbaya everybody - - - the game in November will be epic.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back