PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Shula is a hypocrite and a puke

phil112

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I remember how vehemently he was when the Pats went undefeated. Altho they didn't win the super bowl they went undefeated on the season and it was much harder than when shula's dolphins did it.
Why did they go undefeated? Because apparently shula was shoving painkillers down his players throats.
The man disgusts me.

According to The Associated Press, Don Shula is one of a handful of coaches who have been accused of warning players that they would be cut from their teams if they did not take painkillers to return to the field.

“This lawsuit alleges intentional activity by the teams, not negligence,” plaintiffs’ attorney Steve Silverman explained. “It’s another part of a unified effort to provide health care and compensation to the thousands of former players who have been permanently injured or died as a result of playing professional football.”
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...?linksrc=story_sport_nfl_module_head_18839960

Don Shula is a foolish old man, who should revel in his success not criticize the alleged "shortcomings" of other teams.

Shula has a short memory. The Dolphins were penalized a first round draft pick for negotiating with Shula to become their coach when he was under contract w the Colts.....
I believe they call that situational ethics....

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back