PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Banks: Could another run at perfection loom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they win the SB at 10-6 next year, I would be thrilled. And when we look back on this decade, the titles AND the 16-0 season will just be part of an amazing run.

if Pats goes 19-0 next year, Pats is the GREATEST team in NFL history. There will be NO argument about who is the greatest any more.

It's a convincing argument, isn't it.?
He's right though... 38-0 would have made it more of a cinch argument...

If they win the SB at 10-6 next year, I would be thrilled. And when we look back on this decade, the titles AND the 16-0 season will just be part of an amazing run.

Exactly! It was an amazing team accomplishment and our team is capable of achieving so much more! We are in the midst of the golden decade and there is more to come...When it's all said and done I will not look back on this season as a dissapointment, just as one of the many reasons why the BB/TB era was AMAZING. And guess what? Next season we get to watch them again. For all those who want to go down in history (and to be honest when we're dead does this really matter) we have a chance to go down in history as the greatest dynasty of all time. What other team right now can say that?

Pats ARE the greatest all time

You and I know that because of what Pats did in 07 season. It's amazing to see a team which broke or tied nearly every NFL records in 19 weeks.Other people don't think it is the case because of spygate and a 07 SB lost.

If we are going to do it, we do it right and 08 is a right time to do because spygate will be over and we will concentrate to do what is the BEST for this team.

a SB and other set records are in 08 because pats is a talented team.

I am glad this was brought up because I think people are a little ridiculous when they say I want to lose a game next year so we don't have to deal with the whole perfection thing.

While I agree and can become a distraction and media can be annoying and those damn dolphins can be annoying but for me there is one simple fact. The goal of evry team every year should be to win every game. I can't picture myself going into a week next year and saying oh well this game doesn't mean much it say the 49ers lets lose this one so we don't half to have the pressure. I mean come on.

So you heard it here first I predict the Patriots go 19-0 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes