PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dominique Easley Thanks Fans Following Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much milk of the poppy made him lazy ... not a warrior.

clearly, the dominique easley experiment could have gone better. A "lose.lose" all around...

True story: a couple years ago I was walking down the sidewalk minding my own business and this complete stranger coming from the opposite direction looked at me as he passed saying, "Hello, and have a wonderful day!"
I told my drill sergeant "Good morning sir" once and he gave me a pretty funny yellin about "How the **** you know it's a good morning ? Do you know how my morning went?!" "No sir--" "So tell me why the hell would you tell me good morning, you just trying to kiss ass so I can give you a bag of skittles like a ****in baby?!" LOL. I still said good morning afterwards and he would just glare at me and keep moving

True story: a couple years ago I was walking down the sidewalk minding my own business and this complete stranger coming from the opposite direction looked at me as he passed saying, "Hello, and have a wonderful day!"
Did that in traffic driving home tonight. Stop and go both directions on a two lane road, warm sunny day, stopped next to a car with open window and told the driver "have a great weekend". Smiled for the rest of the drive home because it reminded me I should do the same.

I moved down South about 20 years ago, and this type of social convention of speaking pleasentries to total strangers is common. I've got used to doing it myself to people entering an elevator, for example. However, whenever I go up North on business if I follow that convention of I occasionally get a look of "whats wrong with this guy, should I call the police?". :D

It's a gratuitous Instagram for public consumption, what do you think he's going to say?

The guy's an idiot thanking everyone for the "opportunity" he squandered. I think he should pay me back a 1/53rd share of my season tickets cost.

That's assuming he even said it. Bet you your 2016-17 season tickets that his agent made him said it, or even worse, his agent did it.

Did that in traffic driving home tonight. Stop and go both directions on a two lane road, warm sunny day, stopped next to a car with open window and told the driver "have a great weekend". Smiled for the rest of the drive home because it reminded me I should do the same.
I moved down South about 20 years ago, and this type of social convention of speaking pleasentries to total strangers is common. I've got used to doing it myself to people entering an elevator, for example. However, whenever I go up North on business if I follow that convention of I occasionally get a look of "whats wrong with this guy, should I call the police?". :D

Yes- I'm way too suspicious over people who are overly pleasant. I shouldn't be but culturally it is what it is.

The only time up here in the North it is acceptable is when there is some time of interaction or transaction first. Buying something at a Cumbys, casual conversation about a random event,( "Did you see that girl yell at that guy? Have a good day!)

Unprovoked well-wishers are sketchy and can't be trusted.

:p

That must not necessarily mean something. Just because you don't like to watch football in your free time with all the commercials etc etc doesn't mean you don't like to do film study. Matt Light for example said the first time he watched an NFL game he was on the field playing.

Light also never did film study. Claimed it messed up his game to be thinking too much.

Pretty sure he was aware of it. What BB does is take risks with his picks, such as he did with a certain 2nd round pick with a proven history of injury, and who missed his entire junior year because of back surgery.

This. He does it with his other personnel decisions as well. Ted Washington, for example, also hated football. He also used to dry-hump the 49ers trainer as a way of bullying/harassing him. But the possibility that he would be a one-man run stuffer outweighed the risk that he would become an issue on or off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes