PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Domanick Davis anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Houston won't be shopping him, but if offered a decent package: third and fourth rd picks maybe, they would def trade him

i mentioned this a while ago, then someone else mentioned it in here somewhat recently (maybe two months ago)

i would love this move
it would give us a young back that is proven and could come in and produce right away and down the road

There are plenty of other MORE important areas than a RB....not a priority..there is the draft and FA to get a good backup to Dillon..My guess is one will be drafted.

Pats726 said:
There are plenty of other MORE important areas than a RB....not a priority..there is the draft and FA to get a good backup to Dillon..My guess is one will be drafted.

if we could get dom davis for a third round pick, you cant tell me you can get a better guy in the draft

joseph addai who is supposed to be an early second round pick has been projected to be AT BEST the next domanick davis
so even if he panned out that would take a second rder
i dont think it would take a second rder to get dom in a trade

My concern isn't with his play...he's a solid back..wouldn't mind having him..BUT the problem is with the money..1.7 Mil this year 3.4 Mil next year and in two, 4.18 Mil. That's tying up a lot of money in one position. I think the money can be spent in other areas where there are more glaring needs.

I don't think there is a legitimate need for his style of play. He is a good receiver and a quick runner but we need a power runner like Dillon fits our scheme. We have Faulk to do his kinda stuff. Agreed that he is a good player, but I just do not see the fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back