PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you punk *****, the patriots run the nfl you clown, respect us or you will be destroyed. The only position you guys have us beat is wr and thats going to change once we get deion and chad jackson back, so respect the best team in the free agent era and soon to be the best ever, you *****

Dolphins are thin in secondary
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15364895.htm

Running game is stuck in neutral
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15377239.htm

Dolphins not half bad
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15355084.htm

Ready or not: Carolina's stout defense stifles Miami
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2006/08/25/z1b_dolphins_0825.html

Stability on line in jeopardy from age
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15345492.htm

Commentary: Dolphins aim for playoffs or (big) bust
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2006/08/21/a1c_stoda_0821.html

Way too many and I am tired ARetard4Ever

The Dolphins have another rebuilding process before they get anywhere...you know it, we know it...everyone knows it. The Dolphins are at least 5 years from going deep in the playoffs if ever.

Last edited:
:yeahthat: FBN, you rule. :rocker:

hobbsownscoles said:
haha you punk *****, the patriots run the nfl you clown, respect us or you will be destroyed. The only position you guys have us beat is wr and thats going to change once we get deion and chad jackson back, so respect the best team in the free agent era and soon to be the best ever, you *****

HAHA! This is the funniest post I have ever read. You think you are better than the Fins at running back, that is very funny as well. It sure will be awesome when we take the East, I'll be back here when we do and you're going to be the first one I come to talk too. Just make sure you are kissing my feet when it happens.

FBN, what the hell do those have to do with anything? Who cares about a bunch of articles? I could also go find the same if not more articles talking about the Dolphins sucess to be. You need more than some articles to prove anything to me.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! This is the funniest post I have ever read. You think you are better than the Fins at running back, that is very funny as well. It sure will be awesome when we take the East, I'll be back here when we do and you're going to be the first one I come to talk too. Just make sure you are kissing my feet when it happens.

FBN, what the hell do those have to do with anything? Who cares about a bunch of articles? I could also go find the same if not more articles talking about the Dolphins sucess to be. You need more than some articles to prove anything to me.

I'd rather have Corey f'in Dillon and Laurence Maroney instead of Ronnie Brown and, well, Travis Minor.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
I'd rather have Corey f'in Dillon and Laurence Maroney instead of Ronnie Brown and, well, Travis Minor.

Well first off, Travis Minor is probably going to be our 4th running back if he even makes this team. I don't know if he will because we might keep 2 full backs in Fred Beasley and Darian Barnes. It should go Brown, Morris, Harris, Beasley and Barnes.

As for you wanted Dillon and Maroney, I bet you Brown either has as much or within 100 or 200 yards of your two guys combined. Ronnie will be around 1300 while Dillon and Maroney will each be around 650 or 700.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
b1.gif
You're such a delusional troll. Fly back off to Fin Heaven now and be with your fellow Fish idiots.

Last edited:
Friends don't let friends drink and post...

Maroney is the best back under 25 in the afc east

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
And the only one. :rofl: You're a moron!
You're a *** I posted under 25 you just changed it becuase you wanted to try to make a point. You need to get a life

hobbsownscoles said:
You're a *** I posted under 25 you just changed it becuase you wanted to try to make a point. You need to get a life

well evryone has a life you know its just a matter of how good it is. and i know his life not urs is really quite well. thanks for ur concernt though :D ;)

Straz said:
i am a freakin little *** boy who still wets his bed every night .i apolgize to everyone on this board for being such a dum ass.i know the patriots are a dynasty who doesnt .im just mad because im a dolphin fan and i know they suck .hell they havent won since 1972 :(
i accept your apology on behalf of patriots nation .

Last edited:
This is one of the dumbest threads I have read but I can't stop laughing.

Hobbs you're ridiculous. You say I changed your post, but I'm not that childish alright. YOu are a joke man. Besides, you guys wouldn't be talking abotu the Fins this much if you wern't scared s***less of them.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Hobbs you're ridiculous. You say I changed your post, but I'm not that childish alright. YOu are a joke man. Besides, you guys wouldn't be talking abotu the Fins this much if you wern't scared s***less of them.
Cry-Baby.gif

Aqua4Ever04 said:
If I was scared I'd be on finheaven you are the one on our board talking **** about our team so that tells me you are the ball lickers who are scared ****tless of our team

hobbs dont bother with him. The guy is a joke, everyone knows it, we'll see if he is still here by January. Let him keep talking and making himself look like a fool.

hobbsownscoles said:
If I was scared I'd be on finheaven you are the one on our board talking **** about our team so that tells me you are the ball lickers who are scared ****tless of our team

Yeah, good one. :(

Kdo5 said:
hobbs dont bother with him. The guy is a joke, everyone knows it, we'll see if he is still here by January. Let him keep talking and making himself look like a fool.

How am I the fool. There have only been a few other guys to actully make a point other than me. I'm pretty much the only guy who justifys all of his arguments with valid reasoning. All you guys say is, "Dolphins suck and won't win 9 games." Well what the hell does that me? You guys never backup your opinions thus they mean s***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back