PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins reportedly after Dansby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel BB rubbing his hands with glee.

Does anyone think Parcells is stupid enough to risk tampering charges by letting this leak out.

This is almost certainly total speculation and conjecture.

I don't buy any of these rumors. After all the tampering charges flying around, I think teams play it close to the vest

rumors get planted all the time....even to throw people off of what is really going on....

tampering........seriously?........that's funny

peppers, and dansby, are pretty much the only big nams on the market this year. so there names will come up every day linked to a new team untill they realy sign.

the funny part is if there is a CAP this year. then dansby, will only be the 3rd or 4th best ILB on the market.

If this is true, and Dansby does go to Miami, does that mean the Dolphins will address another need in the first round of the draft? There have been a lot of mocks that have McClain going to Miami if Denver passes on him.

Does this potentially eliminate one of the teams in the running for McClain? It might give us a better shot at landing him if it does. Or it might not. Maybe they draft McClain and sign Dansby to reload at ILB. That would be filthy, and I wouldn't be surprised if Parcells did this seeing that he is an absolute boss at rebuilding teams.

Last edited:
If this is true, and Dansby does go to Miami, does that mean the Dolphins will address another need in the first round of the draft? There have been a lot of mocks that have McClain going to Miami if Denver passes on him.

Does this potentially eliminate one of the teams in the running for McClain? It might give us a better shot at landing him if it does. Or it might not. Maybe they draft McClain and sign Dansby to reload at ILB. That would be filthy, and I wouldn't be surprised if Parcells did this seeing that he is an absolute boss at rebuilding teams.

I was thinking the same thing when i saw the McClain rumors. Im quite certain we wont draft him though, being that i really want us to, and BB never does what i ask :mad:

rumors get planted all the time....even to throw people off of what is really going on....

tampering........seriously?........that's funny

Seriously. He is not a free agent until the 2010 NFL season officially begins on March 5th (whatever the actual date is) and until then, the Cardinals are the only team who can negotiate with him. So it would actually be tampering in the full sense of the word.

With regard to driving up his price, I don't think there's any worry about that. This guy is going to squeeze every last dollar out of whichever team signs him.

Seriously. He is not a free agent until the 2010 NFL season officially begins on March 5th (whatever the actual date is) and until then, the Cardinals are the only team who can negotiate with him. So it would actually be tampering in the full sense of the word.

With regard to driving up his price, I don't think there's any worry about that. This guy is going to squeeze every last dollar out of whichever team signs him.

seriously? I mean people can just about admit to tampering and nothing happens

Cool. They can put Dansby in the middle. We'll just keep running at Mr. Overrated, Channing Crowder.

I sure hope this doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey