PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins looking at Marcus Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is Saban doing down there? Didn't I also read that one of his draft picks has a torn rotator cuff an will likely miss 2006?

Marcus Vick has "0" value as an NFL QB. He is too short and too slow to make it. Should a team have a small mobile line like the Broncos he could be a backup...but why bother, he brings nothing to the table....good passer in college means nothing to the NFL.

I would guess he needs to move to WR or S to have any chance in the NFL...even at those positions he's in the back of the pack at 4.56 / 40 time.

Vick ran a 4.28 in spring last year..hes faster than that 4.56 believe me..and if he stayed out of trouble he was going to be a 3rd round QB..if he stayed around year..could of been so much better..hes got a good arm and is better than Michael was at this stage..just hope if he ever gets a chance that he doesnt stomp on Seymour or any other guys on the field

This doesn't cost Sabin anything, why not give it a shot?

Hoodie said:
what is Saban doing down there? Didn't I also read that one of his draft picks has a torn rotator cuff an will likely miss 2006?

I'm not sure if he's the guy you're talking about, but Rodrique Wright has an undisclosed (at draft time) injury that caused him to fall to the 7th round.

Remix 6 said:
Vick ran a 4.28 in spring last year..hes faster than that 4.56 believe me..and if he stayed out of trouble he was going to be a 3rd round QB..if he stayed around year..could of been so much better..hes got a good arm and is better than Michael was at this stage..just hope if he ever gets a chance that he doesnt stomp on Seymour or any other guys on the field
lol, Please... you have to stop it. I'm sick of it.

HE DIDN'T RUN THAT.

VT is known for having fast 40 times which are totally inaccurate. as are other schools. The only accurate times are at the combine which use professional technology. Florida State, just this year has put in a laser 40-yard dash system as well. Virginia Tech is a bunch of liars.

Remix 6 said:
This guy is trouble.Stomping legs is the least of his offenses.Try statutory rape,multiple dui s And just a total "the rules dont apply to me" attitude.I am so glad to be a patriots fan and not a Dolfiend fan.Saban obviously doesnt have the moral fiber to work for Bob Kraft.Vick is gonna end up making clarett look like the patron saint of football.The best he can hope for is maybe a valtrex comercial with his brother.....apparently you have not seen marcus vick play if you think hes fast...p.s. He never ran a 4.28...maybe a 4.28 by 30yards

bigrichard93 said:
according to the Miami Herald, Vick struggled in his first minicamp workout.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/14514974.htm

i honestly don't see any possibility that Vick becomes anything like his brother. He has the talent, but doesnt seem to want it.
Lest we forget Ron Mex....Uh I mean Mike Vick is a horribly overrated failure as a qb and a fragile rb...um uh within ten years vick will learn this system and become a star or retire...the guy is football ******ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back