Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dolphins Fans pick Culpepper over Brady?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Drewwho, May 14, 2006.

1. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Fumblerooski

Fumblerooski Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They are still in the denial stage of their problem. That is about all I can say on that poll. A fat over rated QB coming off a torn ACL is better than Tom Brady - LOL!

Fins fans - please don't let any facts get in the way of your fantasy dreams.
    Remind me again, exactly how many Lombardi's has Culpepper won?
    Last edited: May 14, 2006
  3. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

More evidence that a huge drug shipment made it way into the Miami area.:eek:
  4. edzo44

edzo44 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#50 Jersey

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  5. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I thought it was a little early for an epidemic of heat stroke in South Florida. Guess I was wrong......
  6. CheerforTom

CheerforTom Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

There's a sad statement towards most NFL fan sites. I like to think ours isn't anywhere near that level of delusion.

Man, I was going to follow that up with a joke, but I can't even think of one to top people picking Culpepper over Brady.
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +439 / 6 / -9

A healthy Culpepper (which he isn't) throwing to Randy Moss (who isn't there) can be compared statistically to Brady, if you don't consider the three super bowl rings.

Cut them some slack.:cool2:

PFnV
  8. Jacky Roberts

Jacky Roberts Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let them have their fun. Reality will hit hard in September. The funny thing, of course, is Culpepper couldn't win in Minnesota with a far superior team than the one he'll inherit in Miami once his boo-boos go away. Too funny. Its going to be poetry to watch them finish 6-10 next year.
  9. Heck67

Heck67 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

More likely a case of smoke inhalation!!!!!
  10. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Heheheeeee! I LOVE the guy with the signature banner that says the Dolphins will win Super Bowl 42!!!! So they have already written this year off, or this idiot can't count??
  11. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +59 / 2 / -0

I must say I'm in full agreement with the Fins fans

Personally I'd rather have an injured QB with a so-so playoff record who is questionable to start the season anytime over a three time Super Bowl winning QB who plays his best when the games mean the most.

(Oh, and in case you didn't know, I'm being sarcastic)
  12. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

lots of stupidity.. his stats are like that because he had Moss, 1 of the best WRs, to throw to. they didnt have much of a running game..it was Bombs Bomb Bombs. but we, infact, have something in common with the Dolphin fans..we both think Chad Pennington is weak. 1 of them said: Chad and his lollipop throwing arm..while we call him noodle arm. :)
  13. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What I find so funny about the thread in general is the topic...Best QB in the AFC East...Brady is now questionably the Best in the NFL - some either have him at #1 or #2 behind Manning(which is a joke in itself). Some have him ranked at the BEST PLAYER...not even QB.

Fin Fans are as delusional as ever!
  14. BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

One of them talks about how someone does not understand the fundamentals of the game, yet he thinks DC is better than Brady. It's funny. I realize Dolphin fans think the best QB ever to play is a guy who did nothing but go to pro bowls and lose in the playoffs, but c'mon. DC over Brady? No freaking way. Are you telling me it's just a coincidence he came crashing down hard to earth when Moss went down? No way.

All he did in Minnesota was air it out and throw it up for his receivers, mostly Moss. It's pretty freaking hard to NOT light up the stats when your doing just that. but who cares, I was more laughing than I was angry reading that thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2005
  15. Jacky Roberts

Jacky Roberts Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What is funny, too, is every so often, a sensical Miami fan chimes in and calls them homers, only to be shouted down by illogical Fin fans. Boy are they in for another disappointment.
  16. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Virtual Internet Person

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Really? There was a thread yesterday on this board in which posters were asked to predict the playoff teams in the upcoming season. Nearly every poster had the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

Hey, I'm as much of a homer as the next guy and I do believe we have as good a chance as anyone, but I also realize the odds of winning again are less than 50/50, if I had to make a prediction.
  17. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Sure the odds are less than 50-50 we win this year. But if I had to pick the team most likely, I would pick the Patriots. No doubt about it.
  18. borisman

borisman Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Reading that thread, seems like most of the finns fans would take Brady. A few newbies on that board and some moron named feelthepain likes Dante over Brady. His reason is some stats he had in Minny. No mention of the 3 Super Bowl rings Culpepper has. Wait, he's got none. Has he wven played in a Super Bowl? How did he do last year, even when he was healthy. Which brings me to a thought. Imagine Brady having Moss to throw to, especially last year, with the running game on hiatus.
  19. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

re

Guys, we have to remember that the Dolphins' idea of the ideal QB is Dan Marino. They worship yards thrown, not playoff wins or rings.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2005
  20. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Virtual Internet Person

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Fair enough, but I still think that calling posters on other sites "delusional" is a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black.