PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins Fans pick Culpepper over Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still in the denial stage of their problem. That is about all I can say on that poll. A fat over rated QB coming off a torn ACL is better than Tom Brady - LOL!

Fins fans - please don't let any facts get in the way of your fantasy dreams.
Remind me again, exactly how many Lombardi's has Culpepper won?

Last edited:
More evidence that a huge drug shipment made it way into the Miami area.:eek:

PATSNUTme said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fumblerooski said:
They are still in the denial stage of their problem. That is about all I can say on that poll. A fat over rated QB coming off a torn ACL is better than Tom Brady - LOL!

Fins fans - please don't let any facts get in the way of your fantasy dreams.
Remind me again, exactly how many Lombardi's has Culpepper won?

I thought it was a little early for an epidemic of heat stroke in South Florida. Guess I was wrong......

There's a sad statement towards most NFL fan sites. I like to think ours isn't anywhere near that level of delusion.

Man, I was going to follow that up with a joke, but I can't even think of one to top people picking Culpepper over Brady.

A healthy Culpepper (which he isn't) throwing to Randy Moss (who isn't there) can be compared statistically to Brady, if you don't consider the three super bowl rings.

Cut them some slack.:cool2:

PFnV

Drewwho said:
Forum question on Dolphins Board -which QB will dominate the AFC East:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=132231&highlight=Brady

Scary stuff! This guy hasn't even played a game for Miami yet and he is better than Brady...unreal!

Let them have their fun. Reality will hit hard in September. The funny thing, of course, is Culpepper couldn't win in Minnesota with a far superior team than the one he'll inherit in Miami once his boo-boos go away. Too funny. Its going to be poetry to watch them finish 6-10 next year.

Patsfanin Philly said:
I thought it was a little early for an epidemic of heat stroke in South Florida. Guess I was wrong......

More likely a case of smoke inhalation!!!!!

PATSNUTme said:

Heheheeeee! I LOVE the guy with the signature banner that says the Dolphins will win Super Bowl 42!!!! So they have already written this year off, or this idiot can't count??

I must say I'm in full agreement with the Fins fans

Personally I'd rather have an injured QB with a so-so playoff record who is questionable to start the season anytime over a three time Super Bowl winning QB who plays his best when the games mean the most.

(Oh, and in case you didn't know, I'm being sarcastic)

lots of stupidity.. his stats are like that because he had Moss, 1 of the best WRs, to throw to. they didnt have much of a running game..it was Bombs Bomb Bombs. but we, infact, have something in common with the Dolphin fans..we both think Chad Pennington is weak. 1 of them said: Chad and his lollipop throwing arm..while we call him noodle arm. :)

What I find so funny about the thread in general is the topic...Best QB in the AFC East...Brady is now questionably the Best in the NFL - some either have him at #1 or #2 behind Manning(which is a joke in itself). Some have him ranked at the BEST PLAYER...not even QB.

Fin Fans are as delusional as ever!

One of them talks about how someone does not understand the fundamentals of the game, yet he thinks DC is better than Brady. It's funny. I realize Dolphin fans think the best QB ever to play is a guy who did nothing but go to pro bowls and lose in the playoffs, but c'mon. DC over Brady? No freaking way. Are you telling me it's just a coincidence he came crashing down hard to earth when Moss went down? No way.

All he did in Minnesota was air it out and throw it up for his receivers, mostly Moss. It's pretty freaking hard to NOT light up the stats when your doing just that. but who cares, I was more laughing than I was angry reading that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is funny, too, is every so often, a sensical Miami fan chimes in and calls them homers, only to be shouted down by illogical Fin fans. Boy are they in for another disappointment.

CheerforTom said:
There's a sad statement towards most NFL fan sites. I like to think ours isn't anywhere near that level of delusion.

Man, I was going to follow that up with a joke, but I can't even think of one to top people picking Culpepper over Brady.
Really? There was a thread yesterday on this board in which posters were asked to predict the playoff teams in the upcoming season. Nearly every poster had the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

Hey, I'm as much of a homer as the next guy and I do believe we have as good a chance as anyone, but I also realize the odds of winning again are less than 50/50, if I had to make a prediction.

PromisedLand said:
Really? There was a thread yesterday on this board in which posters were asked to predict the playoff teams in the upcoming season. Nearly every poster had the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

Hey, I'm as much of a homer as the next guy and I do believe we have as good a chance as anyone, but I also realize the odds of winning again are less than 50/50, if I had to make a prediction.
Sure the odds are less than 50-50 we win this year. But if I had to pick the team most likely, I would pick the Patriots. No doubt about it.

Reading that thread, seems like most of the finns fans would take Brady. A few newbies on that board and some moron named feelthepain likes Dante over Brady. His reason is some stats he had in Minny. No mention of the 3 Super Bowl rings Culpepper has. Wait, he's got none. Has he wven played in a Super Bowl? How did he do last year, even when he was healthy. Which brings me to a thought. Imagine Brady having Moss to throw to, especially last year, with the running game on hiatus.

re

Guys, we have to remember that the Dolphins' idea of the ideal QB is Dan Marino. They worship yards thrown, not playoff wins or rings.

Last edited by a moderator:
BelichickFan said:
Sure the odds are less than 50-50 we win this year. But if I had to pick the team most likely, I would pick the Patriots. No doubt about it.
Fair enough, but I still think that calling posters on other sites "delusional" is a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back