PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Dolphins could play spoiler"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could. Especially if the Pats take the game off.

And a wicked pissah meteor could hit too. Well, it really could.

Last edited:
To quote Wayne's World:

"and monkeys might fly out of my butt.."

But what the Dolphins do have on their side is mojo. And that mojo is the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

Ummmmm, let me see if I get this right. The Dolfins best chance to win this game involves players from a team 35 years years ago. That makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ummmmm, let me see if I get this right. The Dolfins best chance to win this game involves players from a team 35 years years ago. That makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Well it's nice to see the Dolphins relying on the ghosts of the past to help them. Very Yankee-esque, as if I needed a reason to hate them anymore than I already do.

Waiting for stupid, shoot-self-in-the-foot bulletin board quotes from Joey Porter in 3......2......1.........

You can't take the Dolphins lightly that WR Welker always kills us, and Sammy Morris.............Opps Nevermind.

Cleo Lemon vs. BB

I love the ending. Well if our Mojo doesnt work....they might lose to the colts.

You can't take the Dolphins lightly that WR Welker always kills us, and Sammy Morris.............Opps Nevermind.

Hahaha. Well, Morris killed us with the Bills, but...yeah.

I always wanted Jason Taylor on our D. He's been a frickin' buzzsaw against us at times. I guess he's a bit long in the tooth for us now, though...

Not with the offense we have this year.

I am more concerned about the injuries. Don't want anyone - Fins or us - going down.

Hopefully we continue to be focused and come out with a solid W.

I do suspect that New England might give some non-starters a chance to work on technique... like Eric Gagne for example. ;)

(credit to D&C from this morning!)

This is a hilarious article. He gives no reason that the "Dolphins could play spoiler" other than the karma from 1972. Wow. He couldn't spent 5-10 minutes typing out a couple of names from this year's team beyond their first-year coach and concussed QB?

Sure, the Dolphins could play spoiler. They could also win the rest of their games this year. Or the Patriots could continue to produce on offense and stay tough on D.

Which is most likely to happen? :cool:

The writer lost all credibility when he wrote "Star quarterback Trent Green has struggled." First of all, when did Trent become a star? And second, he's not only struggled, he's about ready to retire.

As lopsided as this game should be the phins always play us tough. As much as i would like to write them off right now i don't think this will be an "easy" win.

This is the team I'm sure most of us Patriots fans are never too thrilled to see. I can see them pulling off the upset.

My personal favourite is that they've "only" lost by an average of nine points per game.

But, of course. The Patriots need to prepare hard for Miami. This is their Superbowl.

Well we did get shut out in Miami last year. Anything can happen, especially against Miami, in Miami. Its a perfect trap game. We always struggle against Miami, its 6-0 vs 0-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back