Dolphin Fans Jumping off the Bandwagon in Mass Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just a sample of whats being said on dolphin message boards

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=2

I don't see us being better than 9-7 this year.

We got smoked in the 4th Quarter.

DC is not the answer at QB. He had open WRs all night and couldn't hit them. Good news is that we know now. Bad news is QBs are hard to find. But we can't stop looking.

Secondary is STILL garbage. Saban needs to get this fixed for next season, or I will think he is garbage.

Oline still sucks. Hudson Houck needs to get this fixed for next season, or else the verdict will be that he sucks.

QB still inadequate. If this doesn't get fixed for next season, our HC/GM/front office are inadequate.

Ronnie Brown....decent player. He ain't no superstar, and thats a fact. We need a better back for next season.

The hardest part about being a Fins fan is that its always wait til next year and when next year comes, its wait til next year again.

I've been watching this substandard crap for some 35 years now. Its old as hell. Shula, JJ, Wannstedt, Saban...it never changes.

This will be another 9-7 season. Thats what we were in Shulas last season. Thats what we were in JJs last season. And if we aren't better than that next year, that should be Sabans last season. No way will be better than that this season.

he looks like fielder and frerrote back there...bs moral victories ive heard that for 5 years now,....this is no playoff team they r gonna be 9-7 again...yipee !!!!!

Culpepper is not the answer, He truly sucks

I hate to play the I told you so card to some of you since there were alot of people on this site that who were bashing me when I said Culpep was not as good as he was hyped to be... He sucks.

I am so tired of hearing all these fans hype up Culpepper so much. I was disappointed when we didn't get Drew breez. This guy flat out sucked tonight and we would of been better off with Gus throwing the ball.

Hopefully in the next few weeks Joey will come in because Culpepper looks horrible! Miami should of won this game if we would of had a half decent quarterback. Unbelievable!

Other then Welker the whole team played like crap

Down by 4 points with 3:00 minutes remaining and good field position. Seems like the time for a pro bowl quarterback to step up, like Dan used to do, and guide the Dolphins to victory. Oh no, an interception returend for a TD. Is it AJ Feely? No, it is his long lost step brother - Daunte Feely? Man, this could be a long season.

He has no accuracy, I need to buy a widescreen TV just to see the WR and ball in the same frame. His decision making is on par with a middle schooler trying to impress his friends.

Believe me, this is just a small sample. Check out the message board for yourself. There are still some believers, but there are many many posts just like these.

Those people are just fair weather fans. For the love of god, it's one loss against the defending champs in one of the toughest places to play. The Panters, Seahawks and Broncos all lost their first game last year. They all had pretty good seasons.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The Panters(sic), Seahawks and Broncos all lost their first game last year. They all had pretty good seasons.

Keep repeating that mantra, maybe it'll come true.

Wait, no it won't, you still have Daunte Culpepper as your QB.

After the season we can trade Matt Cassell for Miami's #2, it will be a relative high #2 also.

The Gr8est said:
After the season we can trade Matt Cassell for Miami's #2, it will be a relative high #2 also.

No way, the Vikings got a second rounder for Culpepper, Cassel at least showed he won't do his best to immediately throw a testes-crushing pick-six at the end of a close game, when our scrubs were giving the Doofins all they could handle in the last regular season game of 2005. If that's the case, I want a first for Cassel.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Those people are just fair weather fans. For the love of god, it's one loss against the defending champs in one of the toughest places to play. The Panters, Seahawks and Broncos all lost their first game last year. They all had pretty good seasons.

Yes, but those teams all had Offensive Lines.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

A4E,

I agree with you for one of the few times, I suspect. Saban had no draft to speak of this off season. Thanks to the previous regime. How can you improve ? The competition had a "double draft " and are already programed for another one this next off season. His opposition is in fine cap shape and can buy players or trade for them to fill the few holes they might develop.

The Patriots have added eight newcomers draftees or UDFAs, to their roster and traded for Gabriel and signed Caldwell, Seau, Jones and Gardner. Now they have lost two of them to IR, but they still improved and these guys will be back next season, meaning Nick has to do much better to just stand in place.

The team he inherited from Wanny is aging rapidly. Before he can rebuild the O-line and the secondary, the D line will go over the hill and his best LBs too. Nick needs a big shovel to dig before he gets swamped.

NEM said:
Holy crap, we better win Sunday, I didnt realize the NFL shortened the season to 1 game. Better hope the Jets lose though, or else we wil be tied with them for the division title and have to play a playoff game with ehm next week for the title. OH wait, we do playa them next week. WOW, BIG GAME. :D

Exactlly. If this game was midseason, it would be downplayed much more than this. At the end of the year, if the Dolphins are in the playoffs, this game will be rememberd by none.

Man we thumped the Broncos on opening day last year and look where they went. I am seriously ashamed of Finheaven right now.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The Panters, Seahawks and Broncos all lost their first game last year. They all had pretty good seasons.

So did Oakland, Houston, Celevland, NY Jets, Green Bay, St. Louis...etc. How did their season fare?

AzPatsFan said:
A4E,

I agree with you for one of the few times, I suspect. Saban had no draft to speak of this off season. Thanks to the previous regime.
saban had a full draft... saban used his #2 for DC.. pretty sure saban used his #5 for manny wright.. after that im not sure, but i know they had extra #7's also... if saban blew the draft, oh well; but it wasnt the previous regime

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:

I agree. It's one game. People are getting too keyed up - Pats fans and phin fans alike. Miami has some issues, just as all NFL teams do. Culpepper's bound to be rusty, and he's going to make his share of bonehead mistakes. But that's not something I'd be worried about if I were a phin fan. I'd be worried about my line play. On both sides of the ball, the trenches were not good.

OTOH, I would be happy that Will Allen played pretty well, that Jason Taylor is going to be even more dangerous playing in this scheme and that, despite little room to run, Ronnie Brown did a decent job of making shinola out of the other thing.

Last edited:
NEM said:
BTW, why do they call them cheerleaders..no one cheers,just looks.

They should be lookleaders. :D

nem, i think this is the greates thing uve ever said
honestly, classic

patsox23 said:
I agree. It's one game. People are getting too keyed up - Pats fans and phin fans alike. Miami has some issues, just as all NFL teams do. Culpepper's bound to be rusty, and he's going to make his share of bonehead mistakes. But that's not something I'd be worried about if I were a phin fan. I'd be worried about my line play. On both sides of the ball, the trenches were not good.

OTOH, I would be happy that Will Allen played pretty well, that Jason Taylor is going to be even more dangerous playing in this scheme and that, despite little room to run, Ronnie Brown did a decent job of making shinola out of the other thing.

ppl def are overreacting
BUT culpepper did look ****ty

as for jason taylor i didnt think he had that great of a game
and can remember one awful play he made where he went inside as a de and it was a run off tackle, in which taylor should have been their to contain, but he wasnt and it ended up bein a good gain for parker

Oh come on about Ronnie Brown. They want a different running back next year? Ronnie Brown is good and if they dont want him ill take him.

The obvious example that leaps out at me is last years Broncos-Phins opener. It looked like either the Phins were way better than everyone thought, or the Broncos were way worse. Neither was true.

It's one game. If the Phins have similar problems in game 2, then there will be real cause for panic in the fever swamps of southern florida.

Miami should still be at 5-2 at the bye week, assuming they beat Buffalo, Tennessee, Houston, and the Jets, and lose to New England of course! Even if the Pats are 7-0 at that point Miami is still in it. 4-3, that changes things.

Last edited:
Idiot..you must be in your twenties..you can't lose to Batch...that means Buffalo beats your ass

Saban needs to get Pepper strtaightemned ouit

Haven't you heard?

Duante Culpepper has better numbers than Brady. He is one of the greatest passers of all-time. The Patriots' days are numbered.

Last edited:
You guys talk about my Fins all you want. We know you fear them. Otherwise you wouldn't be visiting my site and quoting us. I won't change my sig pick over there, because I don't think you all took the deal. I was willing to make a bet that I would change my signature to say something about the Pats being the best, but I don't think you took it. O)h well, your loss. I will now go back to Finheaven.com. I'll see you when we are about to play. You all will lose to the billie goats this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back