PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

dolfan here

finzman13

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hi to all the Pats fans here, I am obviously a dolfan. I know,..... what am i doing here. Well, I enjoy speaking with all sorts of football fans out there whoever your favorite team may be. I know Miami isnt very good, but hey. we're getting better, still a few years away from being a contender. I really respect your franchise and what they have accomplished, and as long as you guys keep stomping the Jets I'm a happy man. I look forward to speaking with all of you.:rocker:

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find the fair amount of homers here who will inexplicably follow you from thread to thread just to try to get a reaction out of you. But they are few and far between here. As long as you're respectful and don't bash the Pats in favor of the Fins you're going to be alright. On the same note, I'd recommend not to be too much of a Fins homer on here (ala Aqua4ever) because you'll be called out on it immediately. I too like talking football with fans from other teams so you're more than welcome in my circle. Welcome to PatsFans.

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find the fair amount of homers here who will inexplicably follow you from thread to thread just to try to get a reaction out of you. But they are few and far between here. As long as you're respectful and don't bash the Pats in favor of the Fins you're going to be alright. On the same note, I'd recommend not to be too much of a Fins homer on here (ala Aqua4ever) because you'll be called out on it immediately. I too like talking football with fans from other teams so you're more than welcome in my circle. Welcome to PatsFans.

Hey thanks for the input man, I appreciate it. I assure you Im in no way a homer. I really respect the Patriots franchise, and what you guys have accomplished in recent years. Now the only poeple whom I cant seem to get along with is those filthy Jets fans.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the input man, I appreciate it. I assure you Im in no way a homer. I really respect the Patriots franchise, and what you guys have accomplished in recent years. Now the only poeple whom I cant seem to get along with is those filthy Jets fans.

Well then we have something in common. :rocker:

Jeesh imagine hating those filthy Jets fans.No matter how bad both teams are,The Jets manage to get 2 wins a year off the fins.Sad part is,I have almost lost my hate for Miami.It will come back as soon as the dolphins get back to winning some (and i use some lightly cuz its not like the Jets are racking up major W's)Im hoping to lose my pats hatred soon.

IS that a point of pride. you were what 4-12 last season and it makes you prideful that 2 of the 4 wins came from the 1-15 Dolphins....HAHAHA way to kick him while he is further down than you.

Bragging.....you have got to be kidding me.He even called us filthy and i still didnt rail on him.

actually yes you did unless you call saying we pernially beat you twice something other than railing.

PS thank you for coming here to do this too.....it is very amusing to watch you make fun of a crappy team the irony is to funny.

Last edited:
Hi to all the Pats fans here, I am obviously a dolfan. I know,..... what am i doing here. Well, I enjoy speaking with all sorts of football fans out there whoever your favorite team may be. I know Miami isnt very good, but hey. we're getting better, still a few years away from being a contender. I really respect your franchise and what they have accomplished, and as long as you guys keep stomping the Jets I'm a happy man. I look forward to speaking with all of you.:rocker:

What are you doing? so sad

here is what mr Finzman here did on OUR board just today. And I welcomed him not knowing what he is trying to do.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6074

:banned:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back