PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Tom Brady owe M. Butler MVP truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marian

On the Roster
Reaction score
I thought about it from the moment TB was announced the MVP of the SB. Seriously, does he really need it?
I've read this article and MB agent has the same idea, so does anyone agree with me? Maybe we can get to TB through his facebook or somehow to introduce the idea?

I was thinking the same thing.... Brady would probably donate that POS anyways, why not give it to Butler?

I doubt either particularly want or need it. The check from that game alone could buy them several. It's just an award to get a sponsor name on TV. Regardless of whether Butler makes that play or not it probably goes to charity or to someone far more strapped for cash than either player.

Brady does not seem to be a truck guy, maybe he will raffle it at his "Best Buddies Event" in June..

brady will never drive that truck so he should give it to MB

Brady does not seem to be a truck guy, maybe he will raffle it at his "Best Buddies Event" in June..
he use to be, but the trucks he was into cost about $100k+

No, but I'm sure being the magnificent person that he is, Brady would already have plans to give it to Butler.

Why do you guys think Butler wants the truck? He made $175,000 in the last 3 games alone. I have no reason to think he has any more interest in the truck than Brady. He's probably thinking about his dream car, and that probably isn't a GMC 1500.

I heard on the radio and read on Myface that Brady is giving it to Butler. Urban legend?

Why do you guys think Butler wants the truck? He made $175,000 in the last 3 games alone. I have no reason to think he has any more interest in the truck than Brady. He's probably thinking about his dream car, and that probably isn't a GMC 1500.

I'm sure the thinking is that its the thought that counts. Just acknowledging that Butler deserves it for winning the game just as much as he does for getting them ahead.

Things like this are reasons Brady's team mates would run through a wall for the guy. GOAT.

no........if it wasn't for brady's execution, butlers play would have never gotten the chance.

butler has earned the admiration of millions.......and a guaranteed spot on the pats roster next year.......he certainly reduces the need for pats to look for secondary help in the draft this year

I suspect that Brady will figure a way in addition to the truck to take care of him, probably in a way we will never know; but, it might include whispering in Kraft's ear that a nice bump to the contract of the #5 Corner on the depth chart would be nice.

[edited]

no........if it wasn't for brady's execution, butlers play would have never gotten the chance.

I doubt that Brady sees it that way. To paraphrase a poster above, players don't "run through a wall" for a guy who thinks like that.

My wife saw the truck and was like "Brady's gardener wouldn't drive that thing."

Brady I assume will take care of Butler because it's in his nature. This guy took paycuts to keep guys and bring others in, Tom deserves every accolade that comes his way. It will suck to see him hang it up.#GOAT

yes, he should IMO.

Doesn't matter if it is a truck or a bike that Brady or his cook wouldn't ride.

It will be a very nice gesture IMO, as without Butler making that catch, none of us would be basking in this glory.

but yeah... the truck..ugh! Less said, better.

Remember how Brady reacted to his first MVP car?

And remember the mess with the one he donated to charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back