PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does this finally quiet the "Belichick is leaving" rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
There seemed to be rumors all the time that Belichick would leave....never from anything he said, but from reporters and on these boards.

He said before the draft that everybody wanted to trade down, and the value chart pretty much goes out the window. If he were considering leaving anytime soon, would he have made the trade with the 49ers?

I don't think so.[/QUOTe

I don't think it means anything really. You could look at it from a perspective that BB is a man of honor and that if he did leave, wanted to leave the franchise in good faith by giving the next guy the reigns and give multiple picks in good faith.

There seemed to be rumors all the time that Belichick would leave....never from anything he said, but from reporters and on these boards.

He said before the draft that everybody wanted to trade down, and the value chart pretty much goes out the window. If he were considering leaving anytime soon, would he have made the trade with the 49ers?

I don't think so.

I don't think so.
Won't his wife get half the picks next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back