PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Romeo Crennel get that call to join the Pats defensive staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no link to something that didnt happen.
Just like BB firing Weis after winning the Super Bowl. Hogwash.

You have as much credibility as Incarcerated Bob.

I'm not surprised, because the truth clearly is meaningless to you.
Truth lolz.

Didn't say that now did I? I said I do not know the reason, only the fact.
You havent a clue as why BB didnt want Weis back.

The whole story is BS.

What are you talking about?
Again, what are you talking about?
Dude, you need to get over your inferiority complex.

Youve had some real doosies on here thinking you know more than anyone else.

I'm sure you think you did, but you are wrong. It never happened.
Perhaps so, perhaps not, but what you say happened didn't.

According to you it didnt happen.

I read it from a legitimate writer.

You said that BB answered NO when asked if Crennell would be a good coach.

Thats right.

I didnt give it a 2nd thought until the story about Mangini and Crennel at the owners meeting.

That is what I have called you out on. Crennell could be plotting BBs murder for the last 8 years, and it would have nothing to do with whether that statement is correct or not.

You also claimed Crennel and BB have always been tight.

Thats BS because 2 other people here remember bad blood at the owners meeting between BB and Crennel. I really dont care if you believe if the incident occured or not because even a link will never get through your homer NE Pats head.

Your credibility is shot on the Crennel thing and your fabricated Weis story.

I do not expect anyone to remember that BB wasn't bringing Weis back, it was not public knowledge. I'm saying someone very close to someone on the staff told me that after Weis was gone, if he didn't get a HC job BB was not briinging him back. Take it for what you want, but I can assure you the person who told me this knows more about the situation than the media, you or I. It was told directly to him from someone BB directly told it to. Its a fact, although it was never a public fact.

I dont believe a word of it.

Your claim is that BB PUBLICLY said something trashing his DC right after winnng back to back SBs and you can't find any proof of that when it is so far out of character for BB that it would be all over the internet if it happened.
You fail.

It was on the web and I read it.

Just like BB firing Weis after winning the Super Bowl. Hogwash.

You have as much credibility as Incarcerated Bob.
Right, because I only clearly stated it was inside info that was not public and I have never, ever cited inside info before. :rolleyes:

Truth lolz.
Exactly.

You havent a clue as why BB didnt want Weis back.

The whole story is BS.

You don't have to believe it, I don't care. It happened, and I never claimed I knew the reason. Not knowing the reason does not make the fact that i received the information any less valid.

Youve had some real doosies on here thinking you know more than anyone else.
Never said I know more than anyone else, hell i don't even live in KC:rolleyes:
But if you wish to dismiss information, that is your choice. Your ignorance is already epic, might as well keep it up.

According to you it didnt happen.

I read it from a legitimate writer.
How do you know the writer was legitimate if you don't know where you read it?
And no it didn't happen. BB never said that. Trying to prove some type of strain in the relationship is meaningless to that fact.

Thats right.

I didnt give it a 2nd thought until the story about Mangini and Crennel at the owners meeting.
Probably why you remember something that didn't happen.

You also claimed Crennel and BB have always been tight.
See, now you are saying I said something I didn't. I see a pattern here with you. You think something, then believe it, then revise history and act like an idiot defending what didn't happen.

Thats BS because 2 other people here remember bad blood at the owners meeting between BB and Crennel. I really dont care if you believe if the incident occured or not because even a link will never get through your homer NE Pats head.
Again, I am talking about BB publicly saying NO when asked if Crenell would be a good HC. You can bring up all the other issues you want but you know as well as I do it wasn't said. That is why you are trying to substitute 'bad blood' as some sort of proof for a statement you know was never made. Be a man and admit you are wrong.

Your credibility is shot on the Crennel thing and your fabricated Weis story.

How can my credibility be shot if I say the comment wasn't made and you
The Weis fact is a fact.

I dont believe a word of it.
Of course you don't because that would require an open mind.

It was on the web and I read it.
You may actually think you did, but you are wrong.
Something as volatile as that would be able to be found. If it was a public quote all you have to do is google Belechick and Crenell and it would be there. But you already know that.

I don't believe that there is a riff between BB and Weis. As recently as 2011, BB was quoted re: Weis and his commentary on him was warm.

Belichick keeps strong ties with Weis - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

What is absolutely true is that philosophically-speaking, the Pats do not pay top-dollar to coordinators. They believe that the coordinator position is a stepping stone and people that occupy those positions aspire for more than just be be paid. There was some rumbling back in 2003 that Weis was disappointed in his salary but I think that was a far as it went.

BB/RAC- My understanding is that their relationship is more of a professional nature. Not aware of any riff so not comfortable to comment.

Weis wrote a book after his first season in Notre Dame. It was actually pretty dull in regards to ND, but the insight into his time at the Patriots and before was very telling. He was very complimentary toward BB in every way except that they pay coordinators very poorly in NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back