PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Pass make the cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailgater

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
It looks to be between him and Evans. I love what Pass brings to the table when he's healthy, but memories of him going down like he was shot thru the heart when his hammy went is still what I remember first.

Of course Pass will make the cut. He is on the PUP, which means we can activate him like we did with Bruschi last year.....

Plus keeping Pass on the PUP doesn't count against the 53 ... it is like having 54 players.

Actually, 55 if Kaczur starts the season on the PUP.

Last edited:
Pass won't get cut. He won't get on the roster right away, either.

PUP.

PATRIOTS-80 said:
Of course Pass will make the cut. He is on the PUP, which means we can activate him like we did with Bruschi last year.....

Plus keeping Pass on the PUP doesn't count against the 53 ... it is like having 54 players.

Actually, 55 if Kaczur starts the season on the PUP.

I concur. Pup for both. It seesm obvious, to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't underestimate what PP brings to the table. I know we have some new FB's with the same qualities, but Pass has been there and done it in big games.

It's a nice problem to have being loaded with running backs though....isn't it?

Pass, Kaczur on PUP

YUP...both will be PUPed...no reason to rush either back from the injuries...Right now, the team has a ton of backs...and who knows if one may get injured in the next month or so..PAss will be the added protection against that..as will Kaczur.....

Re: Pass, Kaczur on PUP

Pats726 said:
YUP...both will be PUPed...no reason to rush either back from the injuries...Right now, the team has a ton of backs...and who knows if one may get injured in the next month or so..PAss will be the added protection against that..as will Kaczur.....

I really hope Kaczur can be ready for the season. I want him at RT. O'Callahan looks good, but at this point, I rather have Kaczur, I hope he doesn't get pupped. I think Pass is history.

Pats726 said:

If we can keep him without wasting a spot, then I am sure that is the way it will tumble out.

I would hope Kaczur returns sooner though. That would make Gorin a bit more expendable.

14thDragon said:
If we can keep him without wasting a spot, then I am sure that is the way it will tumble out.

I would hope Kaczur returns sooner though. That would make Gorin a bit more expendable.
I just think his injury is a bit more severe..if he is NOT practicing now..it will take a few weeks to get ready..so??? If they rushed him, he might not truly be ready..and then, you are in a worse situation roster wise. I think theat he'll be PUPed...as Pass will.

3 players were injured and out from the Denver game last January.

Pass and Kaczur were two of them.

(Mruc was the other)

PUP - I agree. But for all intents and purposes Pass lost his job when Garrett Mills was drafted. Just my 2 cents.

Pats726 said:
I just think his injury is a bit more severe..if he is NOT practicing now..it will take a few weeks to get ready..so??? If they rushed him, he might not truly be ready..and then, you are in a worse situation roster wise. I think theat he'll be PUPed...as Pass will.
Kaczur came off of the preseason PUP/Active on August 7th and isn't eligible to be on PUP/Reserve to start the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back