Welcome to PatsFans.com

Does Obama have any friends who Don't hate America??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, May 6, 2008.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +732 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Well, that would be "change". Blind change seems to be about all Obama is offering up.

3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +514 / 49 / -7

#75 Jersey

Actually Ayers has said that he is "guilty as hell" (of bombing police stations) and is free as a bird, what a country!!

Ayers, will be a much bigger albatross around Obama's neck in time..

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +710 / 20 / -30

I guess the question is so, this was part of a softball magazine article that made all the wrightie blogs this am.. time will show that there is not much there, being on a board of directors is not a big deal, but will become one.. it already has.. keep stretching folks, somewhere along the line there has to be some substantive issues..

Is flopping aces as credible as little green footballs?? Go to the source and then come up with your own stuff, think all by yourselves..

I know all the wrightie sites are saying he is stomping, but it looks a thought it may be draped around his feet.. a subtle but significant difference.. not sure what he is doing, but the latter deserves consideration.

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

6. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Obama got money from a foundation run by Ayers while BHO was still a 'community activist', MS obama also worked with Ayers terrorist wife B Dorn, we'll save those tidbits for another time. The Obama's and the weather underground scum were far more than casual aquaintanences.

7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Tick, Tick ,Tick Tick, Tick.... You know what that is? The inevitable sound of YOUR time running out ruining the country

8. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

who's time is that? People who don't think blowing sh1t up makes you a hero?

9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +710 / 20 / -30

Any links beside Flopping aces or little green footballs...

10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Why the info will either be correct or incorrect, right? Or must we ignore info from non approved liberal sites?

11. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's what bugs me.

We can post all we want from all the truly moonbat lefty sites, but never ever post from anything that's not moonbat approved.

12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

And here's you being your typical antagonistic self, replete with insulting labels and inaccurate exaggeration. That's fine and all, but why are you constantly calling for civility and respect among posters, when you've replaced Obi as the biggest offender here?

To you, poor exploited right wing "victim", what isn't a "moonbat lefty site" besides National Review, Weekly Standard and Fox News? Oh, the drama.

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  13. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Did you miss the part where I said it was just election year crap (or however I put it), even providing a link to the Fox News "fact" site that says that?

I mean, come on.

And I haven't called for respect or civility for a long time. As I said in another thread today--I could give a crap about it.

All I know is, every site anyone with a remote rightward tilt uses, GJAJ sets up his howl about it not being accurate, or "as accurate as Little Green Footballs" or however he chooses to phrase it. But let anyone else post from anywhere else--any left leaning blog or site or publication, and he never says a word.

BTW--didn't you manage to get along with Obi?

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +710 / 20 / -30

Read all my posts before you open your pie hole, the reality is that I do not get involved in a lot of posts, particularly those which I am not knowledgeable about or do not care about.. I am not sure that I even like OBama.. but to come up with shyt that he is bosom buddy of Ayers is at best conjecture.. what I really do not like is conjecture and lies that are stretched without substantiation and do nothing except to impugn someone's character. Information based on nothing except what seems to be rather than what is.

BTW he whose name shall not be mentioned thinks you are box-o rocks, whoever he is???

15. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Say what?

Ayers hosted Obama's first fundraiser in his home, served on a board odf directors with Obama for a few years (even when the photo above was taken and Ayers has been active supporting Obama's campaigns.

The documentation for the other stuff will be fodder for another thread. Ayers old buddy T HAyden is running a progressive for Obama support group, how sweet.

16. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

17. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Box o rocks is back here posting under his own name. He was one of the people that left because of NEM's stupidity, and was enticed back when he heard NEM had been banned. He's apparently very smart from a personnel stand-point, a real asset to the board.

BTW--isn't it interesting that, as much as you and others bad mouth Fox News, they also say that the Ayers stuff is bunk?

18. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +128 / 20 / -16

19. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

HMMMM,how would you know Box O Rocks. He left LOOONG before you ever got here. How ya doin BOX.

20. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

:D

So now I'm Box o rocks? Does that mean you don't think I'm Qui-Gon?

I know about Rocks from reading posts, and from conversations with other people. I know that Rocks was posting at another Pats board, and a few people from here (PatsNutme for one) went there and contacted him and told him NEM was banned (Nut posted this, you can look it up).

And furthermore--if anyone (and I mean anyone) thinks I'm pretending to be someone else, feel free to PM a mod and ask them to check my IP.

Or you could just call me Qui-gon, or Obi, or Box...whatever floats your boat (although, I gotta say, I wish I was as smart about personnel as Box seems to be!).

Sheesh. :D
    LMMFAO over here.