PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Kraft sound drunk to you (video)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ... his usual and he looks fine.

Yup, Kraft is 3 sheets to the wind.

he always does he's mealy mouthed so just talks funny

We were there last night. From someone who has been to alot of different events at Gillette this one is one of their best ones. Up there with the Dinner with the Head Coach.

We were in the Optum Club with the draft on the big screens. Food and drink were free and really good.

Speeches from Jonathan, BB, Caserio, Patricia, Josh, and obviously Bob.

Pretty clear message from them all they are pissed about the ruling and channeling that energy into making this season special.

There was also a round table pregame with Reiss and a few pfw guys but we missed that. Bob Socci interviewed Solder and White.

Highlight for me was that I wore my Barstool Matt Patricia tshirt and got comments on it from Jonathan, the man himself Patricia, and Josh too.

What a fun night.

I fthink He'if phind and I dooont; under under ...udnephsnand why you would posht such as such a posht.

Is Kraft speaking?

Then yes, he sounds drunk.

I've actually wondered if he didn't have some sort of medical condition in the past, like a mild stroke or something. The obvious answer would be "yes, he's drunk," but for some reason I'm just not fully convinced that he's that much of an alcoholic that he's slurring words before a 1:00 game, etc, and he's been fairly consistent with this issue, as you've noted.

• Agree
Reactions: JJC
We were there last night. From someone who has been to alot of different events at Gillette this one is one of their best ones. Up there with the Dinner with the Head Coach.

We were in the Optum Club with the draft on the big screens. Food and drink were free and really good.

Speeches from Jonathan, BB, Caserio, Patricia, Josh, and obviously Bob.

Pretty clear message from them all they are pissed about the ruling and channeling that energy into making this season special.

There was also a round table pregame with Reiss and a few pfw guys but we missed that. Bob Socci interviewed Solder and White.

Highlight for me was that I wore my Barstool Matt Patricia tshirt and got comments on it from Jonathan, the man himself Patricia, and Josh too.

What a fun night.

Man, you sure have some cool experiences with this team. I want whatever connections you have. :)

I've driven the man to a friends house at a vacation destination before, he is executive level drunk, in perpetuity.

He looks disheveled like hes been holed up in his office with a case of Vodka ever since last Mondays ruling.

Jonathan needs to take him for a haircut.

I remember the Lisa Guerrero interview in 1998 and Bob had like 4 empty cups w limes in front of him. Not sure if he was chugging Capt n Cokes or Gin n Tonics but he was slurring his words and ****ed.

I think hes more careful about it nowin public settings (now you just see waters in front of him) but no question the man likes his booze.

What a douche.

"We're doing everything we can for Tom, which is absolutely nothing."

Drunk? I dunno. But how can we expect him to speak clearly with Goodell's d1ck in his mouth?

32 is bigger than 12, right Bob? Prick.

What a douche.

"We're doing everything we can for Tom, which is absolutely nothing."
Pay for TB12's legal bills….all the way to the Supreme Court plus Brady's defamation suit against the Full 32 (that's 1/32nd you Bob…pay for a lawsuit against yourself) ….then and only then will I believe Benedict Bob is doing everything he can for Tom.

I've actually wondered if he didn't have some sort of medical condition in the past, like a mild stroke or something. The obvious answer would be "yes, he's drunk," but for some reason I'm just not fully convinced that he's that much of an alcoholic that he's slurring words before a 1:00 game, etc, and he's been fairly consistent with this issue, as you've noted.

I've always had that impression too, some after-effect from a stroke. He doesn't seem drunk at all for me in this video, and I have a good experience with both drunkers and people with after effects. There was 2 or 3 times that he almost lost the track a little bit but could get back to the subject or word he was looking for, that has to do with age too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back