PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does J. Vilma want to be a Pat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedogc

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I just turned on WEEI and it just went to a commercial. But right before the commercial I heard Holly say that if Vilma wanted to be a Pat, BB would find a way to make him fit in the 3-4.

If thats true, I would imagine that it would have to require Vilma getting released. Can you imagine BB and Mangini in trade talks?

Doesn't matter. Vilma will not be released. He may be traded, but he will not be released. As for trade talks with the Jets, maybe when the devil gives out those free sleigh rides.

I thought Vilma's surgery was so severe that he was maybe going to miss 2 seasons because of the recovery process. Vilma is super talented, but he's damaged goods. I'm not sure what they could get for him via a trade, or whether a team would agree to a deal after conducting a physical. I read somewhere there was a possible Shaun Rogers deal for him.

I thought Vilma's surgery was so severe that he was maybe going to miss 2 seasons because of the recovery process. Vilma is super talented, but he's damaged goods. I'm not sure what they could get for him via a trade, or whether a team would agree to a deal after conducting a physical. I read somewhere there was a possible Shaun Rogers deal for him.

no. hes gonna be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back