Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do All Teams Cheat?

• yes. All teams cheat in 1 way or another.

Votes: 82 89.1%
  • no. Just the Patriots cheat. Ever heard of Spygate?

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Some fans say that only the Patriots cheat.

I say BS...

What do you think????

Only the Patriots cheat. :rolleyes:

Zombies...

In one of his mailbags, I think Reiss said something along the lines of every team pushes the envelope in some aspect and I agree with that. For example, some teams contact free agents earlier than they should and this is "cheating."

Another great thread. :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me? Everybody knows that every other team in the league plays by the rules and doesn't use steroids.

Last edited:
Does everyone eat breakfast? Or do only some people eat breakfast?

We REALLY need football season back again..lol

Stupid poll. You need a third choice - others teams cheat, but not all teams. I vote for that one.

i think every team has had at least 1 player or coach who cheated at some point

Stupid poll. You need a third choice - others teams cheat, but not all teams. I vote for that one.

You're right. That option should be up there.
Now if I could only think of who those teams, that don't cheat, might be.:bricks:

Last edited:
Where is the choice for "WHO CARES" :confused:

Does everyone eat breakfast? Or do only some people eat breakfast?

The people who don't eat breakfast are really cheating themselves. But the ones who have only coffee and donuts for breakfast are really cheating themselves as well. It's not as black and white as you think.

C'mon. They all cheat in one way or another...

Be it taping signals from the wrong spot, pumping in fake crowd noise, opening areas in the stadium to allow air flow against kickers, signing freeagents just to learn about division rivals and then dumping them, steroids / HGH, false injury reports, getting players out of legal trouble that would put you or I behind bars, talking contracts before freeagency with other teams.... :blahblah: I could type for days.

In the end it is a buisness, any buisness will do whatever they can to get ahead of thier competition.

The Pats only got called out hard-core because of thier dominance in the last decade and people are looking for excuses to bring them down to thier level.

Let it rest, the Pats will continue to win at will until Brady / BB / Pioli / Kraft are all gone...the end.

Last edited:
Some fans say that only the Patriots cheat.

I say BS...

What do you think????

No thinking required. The Broncos have already proven TWICE that other teams will do what it takes to win.

All teams "cheat" in one form or another....whether it's recording signals, piping in crowd noise, going through the opposing team's trash, picking a player-getting the goods-releasing him, violating salary cap, contacting FA or plain ol' steroid use.

They all do it. If anyone thinks otherwise then I'd love the address of their bubble....

:horn:

Everybody cheats in some way or other, why should NFL teams be the exception.
I bet not one of you doesn't "see the rules in an alternate way" over something or other. The IRS return, the nice piece of strumpet in the office, speeding on the interstate, whatever, you just can't abide by 100% of the rules 100% of the time.

Last edited:
All NFL teams who are truly competitive cheat, try to get an edge on the competition, if they want to be successfull. The way the mass media portrays the rule infraction the Pats are the only team who cheats. An awful lot of jealousy out there for a winning organization. Of course NOBODY cheats on free agent signings. Hey Goodell the Pats want their draft pick back.

Everybody cheats in some way or other, why should NFL teams be the exception.
I bet not one of you doesn't "see the rules in an alternate way" over something or other. The IRS return, the nice piece of strumpet in the office, speeding on the interstate, whatever, you just can't abide by 100% of the rules 100% of the time.

Yep... totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye