PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Belichick need to win another Super Bowl to make the Hall Of Fame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, they will hold this so-called "cheating" thing over his head for years, I don't think he makes it as a first time ballot (he should though!), I think he will be looked at as a Mark McGwire/Barry Bonds (though I disagree). I think he needs to win another, then they have to vote him in.

How can you equate players that were involved in a "criminal" act to BB, who freely admitted to mis-interpreting a league "rule." A rule that required a memo to "clarify" it therefore inherently stating that the original "rule" was open to mis-interpretation.

And has the Broncos* cheating tainted their SBs? Their coach? Elway? They were fined double what the Pats were and I've heard NOTHING to take away the shine on those rings. Do you hear anyone talking about lifetime suspensions for anyone connected to the 49ers for their violations of the salary cap??? Isn't that "cheating?"

It's the hypocrisy that enrages me more than anything.

:enranged::enranged::enranged:

The only coach to win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, the only coach to go 16-0 and the only coach to build a dynasty in the salary cap era. He's a Hall of Fame lock.

You forgot his consecutive victories record which he broke his own record.
A streak, BTW, that is still alive.:D

No, but I do think that the Patriots have to continue having

winning teams for Spygate to die out. If the Patriots had a couple

of lean years under Belichick, fans outside New England would attribute

this to Belichick not being able to video tape any longer.

Don't worry. The Pats look to be competing heavily in the future with the guys (Tom, Randy, Wes,Lomo, OL). If these rookies we got in the draft can step up and give us some immediate contributions on D, the Pats will be real tough to stop again.

No. Coach don't need no more SBs for his hof induction.
He's gonna win more anyways.

And yes that will minimize the whole Liegate/camera hunt and maybe even expose it for what it was. A witch hunt.

DO YOU THINK HE NEEDS ANOTHER SEVERAL GREAT YEARS OF COACHING AND LOTS OF WINS OR IS HE SET IN STONE AND A SHOO IN RIGHT NOW?
Shoo in, no doubt.

sdfan

BB needs to have at least 7 SB rings before putting him on HOF. Yes, it is a minimum requirement. No exception for BB.

No....But I hope he does because I want to see more Super Bowl Titles In New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back