PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does BB [NOT] smoke cigarettes? [Stupidity, pure stupidity]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator's note: This thread is pointless. Go to post #5 for the photo.

Take a look at him in the photo from the homepage, Boston article titled "Whats the deal Patriots". It looks like a cigarette in his hand with what appears to be an ashtray partly showing behind the water bottle in front of him. Am I seeing things?

I should have paid more attention to the Mod's note. He/she was spot-on!

So on a somewhat more relevant note: can someone please tell me why the elite franchise in all of sports is still using videotapes?

So on a somewhat more relevant note: can someone please tell me why the elite franchise in all of sports is still using videotapes?

I give up...because they are easier to download at half-time to deciper opponents defensive signals? ;):D

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sure they keep the tapes for archiving purposes (Dimitroff, in his pre-draft interview with Patriots All-Access last season, showed the camera around one of the team's videotape storage rooms for draft prospects).

But whatever Bill is watching on his laptop is just digital video that's probably stored on some huge server somewhere (I know EMC just sponsored the Pats last year). It probably first passes through the video department, which edits and cuts it, etc., then can be accessed through the server -- definitely by Monday morning after a game day.

Here is a great article Reiss wrote in 2006 about the team's weekly process involving game tape, etc.:

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...10/08/a_week_inside_the_mind_of_the_patriots/

Last edited:
That's not a cigarette or a pen people. Obviously it's a big fat joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back