PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone think we have a chance of playing the Titans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tenn has a decent chance. They should have won in SD last time.
I think Tenn has a better chance if Young doesnt play, or if Young accepts he is not at a point right now where he can win by throwing and tucks it and runs all day.

I think Tenn has a decent chance. They should have won in SD last time.
I think Tenn has a better chance if Young doesnt play, or if Young accepts he is not at a point right now where he can win by throwing and tucks it and runs all day.
I think you got that mixed up. I think you mean they should have won last time in TN. Last time the Titans came to SD they got beat down 40-7.

Naturally, I'm biased but I think if SD plays the way it's capable of playing, especially at home, SD wins handily.

I was looking at the final stats - looking at the drive charts it was fairly even except for a Titan flurry at the end of the 3rd and then a Charger flurry at the end of the 4th.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/drivechart?gameId=271209010

I don't think the drive charts would indicate accurately how the game went in this case. I watched the first three quarters of the game and I saw SD offense getting killed by Tennessee defense. They totally dominated them so it was a total surprise to me that SD ended up winning. I think SD's home field advantage and Tennessee's coaching advantage will balance out so I expect it will be a good game. Kerry Collins has also played against SD as a Raider so if he ends up playing he will have some familiarity of playing there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots