PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone here hate the cubs?

Damien

Banned
Reaction score
They are the most pathetic team in all sports. I hope no one groups the red sox with those losers anymore. they shouldnt because the red sox have two titles this decade while the scrubs have ZERO in the past ONE HUNDRED YEARS. how f'n sad is that. mlb should just eliminate the scrubs. they are not a ML team. they r a joke. anyone who is a fan of them is sadder than the most miserable loser alive.

u guys should have been insulted when the media would group the flubs and the red sox together as cursed franchises (before 2004). F that. at least boston made it to the Series multiple times since 1945. the scrubs cant even win their pathetic league.

They are the most pathetic team in all sports. I hope no one groups the red sox with those losers anymore. they shouldnt because the red sox have two titles this decade while the scrubs have ZERO in the past ONE HUNDRED YEARS. how f'n sad is that. mlb should just eliminate the scrubs. they are not a ML team. they r a joke. anyone who is a fan of them is sadder than the most miserable loser alive.

u guys should have been insulted when the media would group the flubs and the red sox together as cursed franchises (before 2004). F that. at least boston made it to the Series multiple times since 1945. the scrubs cant even win their pathetic league.
i love the cubs because they suck and are all alone in their cursed existence.

Hate the Cubs...............because they play in one of the oldest most pleasurable parks in baseball. Their fans are die-hard baseball enthusiasts. They supposedly have a curse which keeps them from winning a championship. Yea, I can see why any Red Sox fan would hate the Cubs :(

cubspriceless.jpg

Last edited:
Hate the Cubs...............because they play in one of the oldest most pleasurable parks in baseball. Their fans are die-hard baseball enthusiasts. They supposedly have a curse which keeps them from winning a championship. Yea, I can see why any Red Sox fan would hate the Cubs :(

cubs are not fun

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back