PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone have insight into the secondary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCourty didn't "get away" with a PI call. Even Phil Simms said, after review, that McCourty didn't hit the receiver until the ball had hit him (McCourty).

The PI calls were the worst yesterday because they weren't called correctly. Such as the one on Dowling and the one on Mayo (which was actually Spikes). Spikes was within 5 yards of the O-line when Wright made the catch ( a helluva catch) and Spikes left arm was not actually touching Wright.

Arrington was the one who was in coverage on Nate Washington's 24 yard receptions. He was trailing Washington and was out of position. Arrington was ALSO the one in coverage on Washington's TD grab. The problem here was that Arrington tried to pass Washington off to Gregory and McCourty, but there was already another Titan in each of their zones and so that let Washington get free.

Arrington DID have a great play on the ball that led to Wilson's interception and Wilson made a heads up play to make the grab.

McCourty had 3 PDs including the one the potential interception that he dropped. He had the one in the endzone and he had one on the sidelines.

I think that the Corners and Safeties have improved. Some of it comes from the pressure that the front 7 was getting on Locker. Some of it better confidence and people doing their jobs. Unlike last year where Barrett, Brown and Ihedigbo weren't really up for the task at safety and it really hurt the team.

I heartedly concur.

Bad Safety play made all the CBs seem worse then what they were. I have said numerous times that many of McCourteys "bad plays" were, in fact, perfect technique examples "inside trail technique" with an expected "outside and over technique" from a Safety. Last year those Safeties were no where to be found.

The idea was to trick the QB into throwing to a WR who appeared to be open, but was covered short for underthrown balls; and covered long for overthrown balls; and "double covered" for on the money passes. The long and short passes were candidates for INTs.

There is moresecondary talent here now. At CB in Ras-I and Dennard, and at Safety in Chung, Gregory, Wilson and yes Ebner. Getting the injured palyers back healthy is just as much an improvement as the draft and FA signings.

So you saw the following

1)I thought mccourty was thrown at more as i saw more of him on TV. I do not have game tape. I just saw that guy more on tv.so i might be wrong.they actually throwing at kyle side and they where showing the camera on mccourty side.

2) What do you mean they took what they where given. you mean they threw to the uncovered WR. in that case our secondary even bad as there should be no one uncovered running around. When we play the jets brady for some reason throws more at the Wilson and not revis or cromatie for some reason. You see wilson alot more on TV so using the same logic wilson is the best cb the jets have.

3) All i said "I THINK" that they used last year tape and went after McCourtney. Again its all I THINk no proof .

4) McCourty was being wrongly given a down for all the TE catches. he was outside and usually support the Safety post throwing... maybe he was on TV as everytime they threw at the TE and the safeties wiffed he was there to help.

What I mean by the Titans "took what they were given" is that the Titans didn't focus on getting favorable match-ups against any of the Pats CBs. That wasn't their gameplan. And, while McCourty stayed at LCB all day, Arrington lined up at both RCB and against the slot receiver on numerous occasions. The times that Arrington was in the Slot, Dowling was playing RCB. And, when they were in the Dime, Marquice Cole came on the field.

If the Titans had, actually, gameplanned to focus on McCourty, we'd have seen a LOT more passes on that side of the field. And we didn't. We saw more in the middle of the field than we did the outsides..

Mccourty C
Dowling C- a bit lost at times, good physical skills - possible upside
Arrington D (on his big tip - it hit him in the facemask) Has never found a ball in the air, except on tips and ricochets
Gregory C a vet, ( one really ugly flatfooted non read)
Wilson C+ a few viable plays and real upside
Chung - always tough to grade A to F play to play, hits hard and will probably take out a CB or two this year, so they don't have to worry about choosing one over the other.

That probably rounds out to a C- backfield. Really going to struggle at CB again this year.

I can't understand why we still haven't gotten at least 1 great corner yet... With so many good hard hitting secondary players out there we can't get someone like Jonathan Joseph or Bernard Pollard... Our secondary is once again Horrible to say the least. They looked like crap this Sunday and that was against mediocre qb's and wr's.

What's going to happen when we play someone with a better passing offense? Forget about it. We've only had 2 great and 1 good corners since 2000 Ty Law, the other corner that went to Philly and Ellis Hobbs.

We are 2 secondary players away from some championships.

Last edited:
One thing that video shows is that Arrington DID NOT bat the ball upwards as everyone is giving him credit for doing. Use stop action at the 31-32 second mark of the video and you can plainly see that the ball hit Arrington's helmet and bounded into the air. Wilson made a remarkable play in first, coming a long way to be there, and then with making an outstanding interception while diving for the ball, and keeping it from hitting the ground.

Not sure why so many are piling onto McCourty. Yes, he had his struggles in his second season but a large part of that was the safety situation around him. He never threw anyone under the bus even with all the scrutiny surrounding him. I think that's reflected by his teammates voting him a captain again despite the issues last season.

Still, you'd see people blaming him for TEs catching balls like Cook's long reception (as if our LCB is going to be responsible for covering their TE). I think the cornerbacks are being unfairly scrutinized here considering the Titans RB led the team in receptions, with their TE leading the team in yardage.

Kendell Wright, the explosive playmaker they drafted in the first round, averaged 7.4 yards per reception. Nate Washington was responsible for the two biggest plays from their WRs, one the 4th down conversion against Arrington and the other the TD between McCourty and a safety on a really great play by Locker, yet he only caught those 2 passes out of 8 targets.

As a group, the WRs were targeted 28 times and had 17 completions for 148 yards, with 46 of those yards came on the opening drive. It's tough to break that down in terms of who had primary coverage, but overall, a pretty good showing as a group.

There's still a lot of work to be done, but I think the group has improved by quite a bit. Gregory and Wilson give us much more quality depth compared to last season, Dowling is healthy and despite a shaky start, made some nice plays (including reading a screen to Wright perfectly for a loss of 3 yards). There's a long way to go, but it was a very good start to the season for the secondary.

Not sure why so many are piling onto McCourty. Yes, he had his struggles in his second season but a large part of that was the safety situation around him. He never threw anyone under the bus even with all the scrutiny surrounding him. I think that's reflected by his teammates voting him a captain again despite the issues last season.

Still, you'd see people blaming him for TEs catching balls like Cook's long reception (as if our LCB is going to be responsible for covering their TE). I think the cornerbacks are being unfairly scrutinized here considering the Titans RB led the team in receptions, with their TE leading the team in yardage.

Kendell Wright, the explosive playmaker they drafted in the first round, averaged 7.4 yards per reception. Nate Washington was responsible for the two biggest plays from their WRs, one the 4th down conversion against Arrington and the other the TD between McCourty and a safety on a really great play by Locker, yet he only caught those 2 passes out of 8 targets.

As a group, the WRs were targeted 28 times and had 17 completions for 148 yards, with 46 of those yards came on the opening drive. It's tough to break that down in terms of who had primary coverage, but overall, a pretty good showing as a group.

There's still a lot of work to be done, but I think the group has improved by quite a bit. Gregory and Wilson give us much more quality depth compared to last season, Dowling is healthy and despite a shaky start, made some nice plays (including reading a screen to Wright perfectly for a loss of 3 yards). There's a long way to go, but it was a very good start to the season for the secondary.

One thing that is deceiving about the Pats stats is what you point out that most of the Pats' yards allowed came on the opening drives of each half and that was a trend last year. It looks like Belichick's and Patricia's strategy is to let the opposing offense show their hand and move the ball only to use that information to make adjustments. You take away those two drives and the Pats' defense barely gave up any yards.

The Titans had 10 drives(not including the end of the game run that ended it) and they had four punts (two of them three and outs), an INT, a fumble returned for a TD, a loss of downs (the drive gained 4 yard), two field goals, and a TD. That is a pretty good day for the secondary overall.

The secondary needs some work, but people think the secondary is some kind of sieve.

Last edited:
For my eyes the minimal YAC was a huge difference from last years horrible tackling. Many of the hits were hard, no one is going to want to go across the middle on this d.

For my eyes the minimal YAC was a huge difference from last years horrible tackling. Many of the hits were hard, no one is going to want to go across the middle on this d.

Gotta say overall that tackling was a huge improvement from last year at all levels of the defense yesterday. Watching the Bungles defenders bounce off Ravens' ball carriers all night tonight makes me happy that the Pats improved in this area.

A brief history of attempted Cover 3, aka beginner's luck

Also, not sure how you call it "Cover 3" when Arrington was in MAN coverage the entire time, running down the sideline with Washington..

Wilson may or may not have been out of position as he was 20 yards off the LOS. But he DID see that Arrington and Washington both were going deep AND he had the heads up enough to go and trail the play and ended up putting himself in perfect position to get the ball after it hit off Arrington's facemask.

Whelp, nothing I can do here but get the tape out and lead some "image" study. Football 101 is now in session, TA unoriginal presiding.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1187-1.jpg

Here we see the formations well before snap. Of especial note concerning pass coverage is the attitude of the outside cornerbacks; here one can clearly see Kyle Arrington, #24 in your playbook, is lined up outside the receiver and is angled so he may observe the quarterback. This is a good tell for zone coverage. The classic man look would be Arrington inside or on top of the receiver, in this case Nate Washington, #85 in your playbook, and facing him. You'll no doubt note that Devin McCourty, the near corner, has adopted an even more severe attitude than Kyle Arrington.

Tavon Wilson, #27, who is in for the recently sidelined Pat Chung, has walked down on top of the slot. Not pitctured is Steve Gregory, who is deep in the middle of the field.

From Jake Locker's point of view, the coverage picture is confused. The corners seem to be in Cover 2 on the flats, but there is only one safety high.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1188-2.jpg

The thing to notice here is that, by the time of the snap, Tavon Wilson has already backed off the slot several yards. To Jake Locker, about to execute a play action fake, this must seem like classic Cover 2 zone, safeties high.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1189-2a.jpg

Here's the snap from a different angle. To note here is how Kyle Arrington has opened up. He is still outside the receiver, and he is facing the QB. Again, classic indication of zone coverage.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1190-3.jpg

Here, mere moments after the snap, we see both Kyle Arrington and Tavon Wilson open their hips towards the QB and get depth. Neither is looking at anything resembling a wide receiver yet. Classic zone. Arrrington may seem to be in man due to his proximity to Nate Washington, but Tavon Wilson has long since left the slot man behind. Hightower (#54) is spreading out to the flats, and is giving that guy a solid jam.

Note Steve Gregory (#28), who is now briefly seen, as he is moving from the middle of the field towards the near sideline. What we are beginning to see here is movement towards a Cover 3 shell.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1191-4.jpg

Trouble brewing. This is the time of Jake Locker's pump fake, whose effect is quite noticable when one studies the Patriots players in this image, all of whom have their eyes on him. Hightower and Spikes are collapsing from their zones on the slot receiver, while over top of him, Arrington is turning in to drive on Nate Washington, who is performing the stop part of the stop n' go.

Tavon Wilson, rookie fill-in, is mesmerized by it all and has stopped getting depth, quite sure the ball is about to be distributed somewhere in front of him.

Let us take a moment to reflect on the position of Wilson, Steve Gregory — barely visible beneath the ticker bottom right — and Kyle Arrington, who is practically on the sideline. This is Cover 3! If Arrington were in man he would be horrendously out of position that far off Washington and that close the sideline. Gregory is nearly on the numbers near side and is deep. Tavon Wilson is beyond 15 yards in the middle of the field. Perhaps, perhaps he is playing deep robber in a sort of Tampa 2. But then Arrington would still have no business being as far outside as he is.

One should also note how far outside the slot receiver Dont'a Hightower has spread. He began the play inside, went all the way to the receiver's outside, and is now collapsing in on the receiver, while Brandon Spikes (#55) drives from the inside. Again, clear indication of zone. Hightower has flats, Spikes has the far hash.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1192-5.jpg

Here, frozen in compressed time and jpg, is Jake Locker's throwing of his first interception. Nothing else to see here apart from the two Titans just downfield, one of whom is Chris Johnson (#28), with not a Patriot player within five yards of them. You can barely make out the shadows of the slot receiver and Hightower off the upper right.

If this were man coverage, one or both of these Titans receivers would have been closely covered by a linebacker. Especially Johnson, who leaked from the backfield. So, again, this is zone coverage.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1193-5a.jpg

Jerod Mayo (#51) and Devin McCourty (#32) here make reappearences in the lower left. Mayo is quite obviously patrolling the near hash, and McCourty is in the near flat, each well away from the Titans we saw previously, who were close to the line of scrimmage. To belabor the point, this spacing is due to the fact that the Pats are in zone, not man.

Note that Kyle Arrington is recovering from his brief misstep, while Tavon Wilson intently stares down the QB.

Incidently, Jake Locker's snap read of Cover 2 is now made correct, thanks to Wilson's freezing on the pump.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1194-5b.jpg

This blurry action shot is either the most conclusive piece of evidence of the existence of Bigfoot, or that the Pats are playing Cover 3 zone here, or at least would be if Tavon Wilson had received the urgent memo, From: Kyle Arrington Re: Nate Washington Message Text: Hey guys, looking for inside help here.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1195-6.jpg

This is what blown coverage looks like at 18 MPH. Tavon Wilson owes Kyle Arrington doughnuts all week for the butt-saving that's about to happen.

End.

Re: A brief history of attempted Cover 3, aka beginner's luck

Let us take a moment to reflect on the position of Wilson, Steve Gregory — barely visible beneath the ticker bottom right — and Kyle Arrington, who is practically on the sideline. This is Cover 3! If Arrington were in man he would be horrendously out of position that far off Washington and that close the sideline. Gregory is nearly on the numbers near side and is deep. Tavon Wilson is beyond 15 yards in the middle of the field. Perhaps, perhaps he is playing deep robber in a sort of Tampa 2. But then Arrington would still have no business being as far outside as he is.

Forgot to explain this part better. IF Arrington were in man coverage, or in Cover 2 deep zone, he is supposed to use the sideline as an extra defender to help him contain the receiver. In Cover 2 the deep middle is wide open, because the other safety is likely patrolling beyond the far hash and can't always help there. In Cover 3, Arrington SHOULD be outside the receiver, as he is supposed to have help in the center of the field, from a defender who should be the deepest man on the field, not squatting on in cuts as Tavon Wilson here demonstrated.

I wish to thank DaBruinz for goading Unoriginal into providing this splendid series of breakdowns.

Here, mere moments after the snap, we see both Kyle Arrington and Tavon Wilson open their hips towards the QB and get depth. Neither is looking at anything resembling a wide receiver yet. Classic zone.

To add: if this were man, you'd see Arrington at least in a backpedal, facing the receiver and reading him directly. Opening his hips like this is a clear indication his coverage responsibility is deeper on the field than where he is, and he's going there post-haste and not explicity covering the receiver. If the receiver wants to come along, well, it is what is it.

That should do it for my addendums.

Mccourty C
Dowling C- a bit lost at times, good physical skills - possible upside
Arrington D (on his big tip - it hit him in the facemask) Has never found a ball in the air, except on tips and ricochets
Gregory C a vet, ( one really ugly flatfooted non read)
Wilson C+ a few viable plays and real upside
Chung - always tough to grade A to F play to play, hits hard and will probably take out a CB or two this year, so they don't have to worry about choosing one over the other.

That probably rounds out to a C- backfield. Really going to struggle at CB again this year.

You really don't know what you are talking about.
Kabonka - F - Epic Failure as a poster. Clearly doesn't understand the game. Needs to be sent back to the Practice Squad.

Re:

To add: if this were man, you'd see Arrington at least in a backpedal, facing the receiver and reading him directly. Opening his hips like this is a clear indication his coverage responsibility is deeper on the field than where he is, and he's going there post-haste and not explicity covering the receiver. If the receiver wants to come along, well, it is what is it.

That should do it for my addendums.

Thank you for that explanation. Too bad it doesn't actually portray what happened on the field. Probably because you make too many assumptions so that it fits your hypothesis instead of just going with what actually happened on the field. I love how you continue to claim that Arrington was in a ZONE coverage despite him playing man the entire way and using things like peripheral vision to keep account of Washington and prevent him from cutting to the sideline. The way that Arrington played it made sure that any major cut would take Washinton at Wilson.

If this was supposed to be a Cover 3 Shell, then ALL the DBs had it wrong. What's more likely? That all 4 DBs got the call wrong? Or maybe the Pats faked the Cover 3 and dropped both safeties with the Corners in Man coverage and the LBs playing Zone in the Flat..

As for the claim that Arrington was "horrendously out of position" on the pump fake, He's within 3 yards of Washington. More than close enough to drive on the ball if it was thrown to Washington and knock it away. Not like when he was 3 yards behind Washington when he allowed the 24 yard completion earlier.

BTW, there was no blown coverage since Arrington was in MAN the entire time and used his positioning to keep Washington in front of him where he could break on the ball. The positioning ALSO took away any potential for Washington to use a double move to the OUTSIDE. It also meant that any break in across the middle would force Washington right into Wilson.

One last thing. The Pats regularly run combinations of ZONE with the LBers and safeties with the CBs in MAN coverage. It's not an either or with them. That has been going on for YEARS..

Re:

Typical examples of people trying to out smart themselves on this thread :rolleyes:

IMO you can't tell jack from those snap shots. You need the coaches film.

Simple fact is you don't know the play call or play book. Hate to break it to you,it's not as simple as just cover three, cover two, quarters etc in the NFL....there's often combined coverage and not all teams play traditional cover two....so unless you have a play book and the call at hand, it's hard t take a amateurs analysis seriously.

Last edited:

Whelp, nothing I can do here but get the tape out and lead some "image" study. Football 101 is now in session, TA unoriginal presiding.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1187-1.jpg

Here we see the formations well before snap. Of especial note concerning pass coverage is the attitude of the outside cornerbacks; here one can clearly see Kyle Arrington, #24 in your playbook, is lined up outside the receiver and is angled so he may observe the quarterback. This is a good tell for zone coverage. The classic man look would be Arrington inside or on top of the receiver, in this case Nate Washington, #85 in your playbook, and facing him. You'll no doubt note that Devin McCourty, the near corner, has adopted an even more severe attitude than Kyle Arrington.

Tavon Wilson, #27, who is in for the recently sidelined Pat Chung, has walked down on top of the slot. Not pitctured is Steve Gregory, who is deep in the middle of the field.

From Jake Locker's point of view, the coverage picture is confused. The corners seem to be in Cover 2 on the flats, but there is only one safety high.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1188-2.jpg

The thing to notice here is that, by the time of the snap, Tavon Wilson has already backed off the slot several yards. To Jake Locker, about to execute a play action fake, this must seem like classic Cover 2 zone, safeties high.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1189-2a.jpg

Here's the snap from a different angle. To note here is how Kyle Arrington has opened up. He is still outside the receiver, and he is facing the QB. Again, classic indication of zone coverage.

Here, mere moments after the snap, we see both Kyle Arrington and Tavon Wilson open their hips towards the QB and get depth. Neither is looking at anything resembling a wide receiver yet. Classic zone. Arrrington may seem to be in man due to his proximity to Nate Washington, but Tavon Wilson has long since left the slot man behind. Hightower (#54) is spreading out to the flats, and is giving that guy a solid jam.

Note Steve Gregory (#28), who is now briefly seen, as he is moving from the middle of the field towards the near sideline. What we are beginning to see here is movement towards a Cover 3 shell.

Trouble brewing. This is the time of Jake Locker's pump fake, whose effect is quite noticable when one studies the Patriots players in this image, all of whom have their eyes on him. Hightower and Spikes are collapsing from their zones on the slot receiver, while over top of him, Arrington is turning in to drive on Nate Washington, who is performing the stop part of the stop n' go.

Tavon Wilson, rookie fill-in, is mesmerized by it all and has stopped getting depth, quite sure the ball is about to be distributed somewhere in front of him.

One should also note how far outside the slot receiver Dont'a Hightower has spread. He began the play inside, went all the way to the receiver's outside, and is now collapsing in on the receiver, while Brandon Spikes (#55) drives from the inside. Again, clear indication of zone. Hightower has flats, Spikes has the far hash.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1192-5.jpg

Here, frozen in compressed time and jpg, is Jake Locker's throwing of his first interception. Nothing else to see here apart from the two Titans just downfield, one of whom is Chris Johnson (#28), with not a Patriot player within five yards of them. You can barely make out the shadows of the slot receiver and Hightower off the upper right.

If this were man coverage, one or both of these Titans receivers would have been closely covered by a linebacker. Especially Johnson, who leaked from the backfield. So, again, this is zone coverage.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1193-5a.jpg

Jerod Mayo (#51) and Devin McCourty (#32) here make reappearences in the lower left. Mayo is quite obviously patrolling the near hash, and McCourty is in the near flat, each well away from the Titans we saw previously, who were close to the line of scrimmage. To belabor the point, this spacing is due to the fact that the Pats are in zone, not man.

Note that Kyle Arrington is recovering from his brief misstep, while Tavon Wilson intently stares down the QB.

Incidently, Jake Locker's snap read of Cover 2 is now made correct, thanks to Wilson's freezing on the pump.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1194-5b.jpg

This blurry action shot is either the most conclusive piece of evidence of the existence of Bigfoot, or that the Pats are playing Cover 3 zone here, or at least would be if Tavon Wilson had received the urgent memo, From: Kyle Arrington Re: Nate Washington Message Text: Hey guys, looking for inside help here.

unoriginal-albums-tavon-wilson-s-first-pick-picture1195-6.jpg

This is what blown coverage looks like at 18 MPH. Tavon Wilson owes Kyle Arrington doughnuts all week for the butt-saving that's about to happen.

End.

You're right on a lot of things here however, your criticism of Tavon is unjust. Tavon Wilson's respnsibility is the middle third. Unlike in cover two, you have one safety (the FS) back there as the Strong Safety is supposed to come up into the box and play contain against the run and cover the flats in event off pass.

Arrington's responsibility is The deep right third and the weak side backer is supposed to come into the flat and cover that as well as the hook/curl. Arrington's sole responsibility is to keep the play in front of him and not get beat deep as safety help isn't guaranteed.

What you also must understand about zone is it requires the discipline of all players. Tavon Wilson must NOT leave his middle third zone until that ball is released. His responsibility is to hold enough depth to come over and assist either side if a verticle is run. That doesn't mean he has to be in line with Arrington all the way...he has to make sure he isn't beaten in his own zone. When the ball is released he's then free to break on wherever the ball has gone.

So where you fall flat is where you criticise Tavon for staying disciplined. What you cannot say is where he is when he ball is released...which is why you n coaches film. It's impossible to say whether he has maintained his responsibility by that clip and whether he has maintained an adequate amount of depth to assist with the play either side. You also don't know what route the receiver on the opposite side of the field has run...if he has run a post then it is Tavon's responsibility to cut that off in cover three.

You're right in what you're saying interns f yes, it's zone, but what you don't know is the play call...IMO not all teams play the same principles and change things up to suit them. Without coaches tape, it's hard to say anything other than the fact it is zone, and it is cover three.

Last edited:

I just rewatched the play on my gamepass...it looks an awful lot like 'cover 2 man'. Reason being, look where the strong safety ends up....in traditional cover 3 his responsibility is the flat and hook as well as contain.

Now look where McCourty is...he's stayed home and covered the flats which is the traditional responsibility of a corner in cover 2.

Now look at spikes...he's dropped back and taken the middle of the field at an intermediate level level. Then ou look for Hightower and Mayo and they are both covering the hook/curls.

Arrington is showing zone, but he then opens his hips and turns up field as of he were in man. What McCourty is doing is the complete opposite and gives it away. Gregory has taken the deep man which is his responsibility in cover 2 whom McCourty has left to stay in the flats.

What Tavon Wilson should be doing is, as Unorignal said, is providing over the top help to Arrington. He's absolutely been caught flat footed.

That is not cover three...it's cover two man...and those snap shots are almost useless. I had more success rewatching it myself.

DaBruinz is absolutely right on Arrington...that's man coverage disguised originally as zone.

Last edited:
Ok, but what I dont get is this:

Exactly how can a guy named "unoriginal" be so ORIGINAL.

You are one of a kind.

This part.. ROTFL.

AWESOME POST.
:youtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back