PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone have any audio of the Colts radio guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
<3 pats1. This is great!

<3 pats1. This is great!

<3 pats1. This is terrific! :D

<3 pats1. This is terrific! :D

OMG I love it.

"3rd and 5. Peyton stands in looking looking....AND REGGIE WITH THE CATCH AT THE 40. OH MY WHAT A CAT...oh no. He dropped it. And Reggie's hurt."

Pure gold.

LMAO (10 char)

Jeez, they sounded pretty good to me. Gave credit at the end, and even said there were a couple calls they would like to see on tape, that it looked like Turner had a couple legitimate beefs.

They were as gracious in defeat as Gil and Gino are when the Pats lose a big one, disappointed but accepting.

OMG I love it.

"3rd and 5. Peyton stands in looking looking....AND REGGIE WITH THE CATCH AT THE 40. OH MY WHAT A CAT...oh no. He dropped it. And Reggie's hurt."

Pure gold.

Glad to hear Reggie's OK after dropping a cat, but how's the cat?

OMG I love it.

Pure gold.

Glad to hear Reggie's OK after dropping a cat, but how's the cat?

And what was a great season has turned to mush......

ROFLMAO.....

"Frankly Charlie, I'm not gonna watch. Stay tuned to what won't be a happy post-game show."

I would love to hear their last drive.

Those announcers crack me up.

Some friends were listening on Sirius and said they were just out of their minds. Don't have it though.

I have some audio of fingernails scratching a chalkboard - same difference.

I heard the last ten minutes of that game. The Colts announcers were distraught, their voices we so filled with emotion it was worse than listening to a high school game.

After interviews with "upbeat" Tony Dungy, "... we'll start getting ready for next year", and a humbled (temporarily) Polian, "we got to look in the mirror," one of the radio guys said, "well, it's the Chargers at New England next week, and, frankly, I'm not going to watch it. I have no desire."

Homers much!

Sadly pathetic, unfortunately.

//

I heard the last ten minutes of that game. The Colts announcers were distraught, their voices we so filled with emotion it was worse than listening to a high school game.

After interviews with "upbeat" Tony Dungy, "... we'll start getting ready for next year", and a humbled (temporarily) Polian, "we got to look in the mirror," one of the radio guys said, "well, it's the Chargers at New England next week, and, frankly, I'm not going to watch it. I have no desire."

Homers much!

//

They deserve Tommy Points

Last edited:

Homers much!

//

Must have sounded like Donald Duck having an epileptic seizure.

Homers much!

//

can't blame him. Last year I had no desire to watch the Super Bowl. It was the first Super Bowl I missed since the NFL began having Super Bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots