PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone have a ticketmaster ticket from Patriots this sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
mine has a pats logo on it, never seen it before just wondering if its legit that is all Thanks

It's got to be real. I don't have ticketmaster tickets for the regular season but the playoff tickets past couple of years have the flying elvis underneath the general info on the ticket.

mine has a pats logo on it, never seen it before just wondering if its legit that is all Thanks

The ticket I had for the first exhibition game was larger than normal.

Now I wish I hadn't selected the "Will Call" window option. There is something about having the ticket in hand. I'm always afraid that something will happen to it before I get there.

Now I wish I hadn't selected the "Will Call" window option. There is something about having the ticket in hand. I'm always afraid that something will happen to it before I get there.

This is my third ticket in a row "Will Call". Pick it up early to

beat the line.

why? I do will call all the time, they have to have your tickets for you

This is my third ticket in a row "Will Call". Pick it up early to

beat the line.

Thanks for the heads up...this is my first game at Gillette, although I go to TC just about every year. It's going to be great, even if "Hanna" overstays her welcome. I was in Florida for Fay just recently, and that was not that bad. At least it's not that cold rain that I sat through in '92 to watch Hugh Millen throw to Irving Fryar. THAT was insufferable on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back