PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone else HATE the new broadcasting group?

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about mess ups and random people just talking and not showing the highlights ect...very sloppy in my eyes....we don't need 6 people...we need 3

Talk about mess ups and random people just talking and not showing the highlights ect...very sloppy in my eyes....we don't need 6 people...we need 3

I like Fauria a lot, and Chatham from the sideline is good as well. I don't really mind the new format, although the two Patriots Football Weekly goofs in the studio easy chairs aren't really necessary. Roche is the weak link -- not much of a play-by-play guy.

I like Fauria a lot, and Chatham from the sideline is good as well. I don't really mind the new format, although the two Patriots Football Weekly goofs in the studio easy chairs aren't really necessary. Roche is the weak link -- not much of a play-by-play guy.

I love the PFW guys but they should stay on the radio and away from live broadcasting

"Brady five out of six with a couple drops"

Chatham is excellent; his comments are concise and knowledgeable. He has a future as a football analyst. Christian Fauria is good as well-just needs to have more experience. Dan Roche is not so good in a difficult job. The PFW guys could be a good addition if they'd go to them more often and get them out of those stupid red chairs.

I think attempting a new paradigm is a good idea; it just needs some more work and practice.

every running back for the lions was Bush

roach is horrible play by play...remember 1 point last night in 2nd they kept bringing up dress rehearsal or some other topic over and over and over

those two idiots in the stupid...ya we really need that

Chatham and Fauria are good, Chatham especially. The rest need work. Roche just sucks.

I agree! Bring back Crique and Cross!!

(Do I really need to add a sarcasm tag?)

It's terrible

I do not know what you people want for a preseason game. It is miles better than last year.

Fauria, Chatham - Good
Roche -Criqui part 2
Burton - How does this goofball have a job? And I don't mean this job, I mean any job
Perrillo, Hart - Aren't funny, aren't knowledgeable, aren't interesting, aren't likeable, aren't good in front of the camera, aren't adding anything to the telecast, aren't necessary.

I sort of like the folksy "I don't know what the F I am talking about" vibe ( outside of Chatham and Fauria who I liked a lot)

Perrillo, Hart - Aren't funny, aren't knowledgeable, aren't interesting, aren't likeable, aren't good in front of the camera, aren't adding anything to the telecast, aren't necessary.

Those two are really the worst part about the entire thing

Only my opinion: Chatham is outstanding (he's even better on the radio talk circuit); Fauria is good; Roche seems like a nice guy, is harmless, but also clueless; the PFW twins are beyond horrible.

I like Chatham and Fauria. Everyone else I tune out. Still a big improvement from last year. It should improve over time but not a bad first effort.

Did anyone else want to throw a brick through their TV when Roche said the word "situation" every freaking other word?!?

My God, man, we get it! The Patriots were playing like a steaming pile of crap and just because they faced some horrible down and distance, it was not a good thing to get a chance to run a play in this freaking "situation!"

The Patriots should be practicing running up the score on thugs like Willie Young and Ndomakung Suh, not trying to come back from three touchdowns in the hole, for God's sake.

Dan Roche can just go figure out how to get himself out of a "situation" where he's tied to a wooden chair with a sock stuffed in his mouth.

I think you need a real strong professional play by play guy to run the group correctly. I think the format could work.

Did anyone else want to throw a brick through their TV when Roche said the word "situation" every freaking other word?!?

Said it at least 75 times that game and constantly gets names/players wrong

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back