PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone else find GayBrady Obnoxious???

Status
Not open for further replies.
my "avatar" not exactly happy feelings and bubbles

PatsWickedPissah said:
Way to go Mainefan!
I may find other avatars obnoxious, but I deal with it.
A light hearted avatar without homophobic rantings seems kinda funny to me. And no, Brokeback Mountain is not my favorite movie. Never saw it.
Back to football please.
people usually accept it when i explain. BUT,
this is the us not iraq; ergo, we heap abuse, conjecture, attributions, and insinuations on unsavory "avatars" on a whim, with no consideration of any personal characteristic whatever.
step one millimeter out of line G.B., and espect this board's posters to turn on you with a vengeance.
and i'll be watching yuh too...pilgrim.

jimmyjames said:
As long as it pisses off BradyBirdYazOrr than I'm OK with it.

He's already banned.

So now you guys are gay bashing...WTH! Jesse Jackson wants a word with you!

Last edited:
this is an equal opportunity bashing board.

Welker83 said:
So now you guys are gay bashing...WTH! Jesse Jackson wants a word with you!
just wait and see.
if the rev. jesse wants a word, he'll have to get in line with everybody else and wait his turn.
the jacksons get bashed around here too.

GayBrady said:
I don't get it. There is not one thing I have posted that could be taken as offensive or non-football related. Just trying to have some good football discussions. If you don't like my opinions, don't read them. If you don't like my avatar, pooh on you. This is the U.S., not Iraq.
GB, you've got it all wrong. This is not really about intolerance as your response suggests.

It's one thing to be of a certain peculiar persuasion, and for someone else to be intolerant of this. This is your business and their business.

It's another thing to come on this board and stick it in our face or hit us over the head with it. You must have known your name and your avatar would raise a ruckus. In fact, I believe you probably intended this.

In effect, your name and avatar are in and of themselves a political statement which is not appropriate on this board. You are out of line.

pats1 said:
He's already banned.

Fantastic - I wasn't aware of that until now!

I had to go back to see what happened - so the kid who went out of his way to offend everyone he could took offense when someone took the Lord's name in vain and went on a balistic PMing spree?

Given the number of gay insults BradyBirdYazOrr hurled around here it wouldn't surprise me if he went "Vito" himself and after fighting it, finally came to terms with his own sexuality.... indeed the suggestion that the kid may have donned the moniker "GayBrady" himself isn't as far fetched, as this kid prides himself on thinking he's smarter than everyone (when just the opposite is true)

Last edited:
godef said:
It's one thing to be of a certain peculiar persuasion, and for someone else to be intolerant of this. This is your business and their business.

It's another thing to come on this board and stick it in our face or hit us over the head with it. You must have known your name and your avatar would raise a ruckus. In fact, I believe you probably intended this.

In effect, your name and avatar are in and of themselves a political statement which is not appropriate on this board. You are out of line.

I think you hit it nail on the head more or less... I'm not offended by the name or avatar because I think its celebrating a lifestyle - I think he's actually mocking a lifestyle.

Either one are a political statement.

Anyone truly comfortable with the sexuality - and who wants others to be comfortable with it as well - should know that there's no need to proclaim one's sexual orientation from the rooftop of a football forum.

Who is this "Vito" guy or do I want to know?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

A Sopranos reference from the last few weeks -

Vito is a mobster who was a closet gay - had to hightail it out of town when he was outed... and even then couldn't "accept" his own sexuality - lashing out with anti-gay violence that was (as Dr. Melfi would say) actually directed at himself.

The anti-gay rhetoric of guys like BradyBirdYazOrr, many feel, are a form of self-loathing, as they may have "feelings" of their own that they only can deal with by lashing out at others

Similarly, GayBrady, some might surmise, is not celebrating homosexuality, but is mocking it with his name and avatar

That concludes my psychology lesson for today

Yes, it's obnoxious

The problem with Gay Brady is that it implies that Brady is gay. First, is there any reason to think that?? Second, who cares - would it make him any less great if he were gay? Mr. "GayBrady" is right, tho' - it's his right to post what he wants. It makes him look silly and juvenile, and also bigoted (the word is homophobic, but I doubt that he knows what that means), but if that's what he wants to do, he's free to do it.

I have to say, by the way, that I have watched a lot of great athletes over the years - I have never seen anyone who handles his fame and success with more class and maturity than Brady.

godef said:
GB, you've got it all wrong. This is not really about intolerance as your response suggests.

From the guy that has 0 tolerance on the Political forum? Way to support the home team!

The only thing I don't get, is how people have enough time to create/locate pictures like this. And then to be like hmm, I can't wait to try to cause some problems on an internet message board. Congratulations cool guy.

nickw308810 said:
The only thing I don't get, is how people have enough time to create/locate pictures like this. And then to be like hmm, I can't wait to try to cause some problems on an internet message board. Congratulations cool guy.

Which is another psychological profile entirely...

Of course, I'm not a psychologist by trade so I should really keep my opinions to myself...

I'm actually more of a combination Analyst and Therapist... an Anal-rapist if you will. (Unfortunately I'm having a real tough time finding patients)

JoeSixPat said:

Of course, I'm not a psychologist by trade so I should really keep my opinions to myself...

I'm actually more of a combination Analyst and Therapist... an Anal-rapist if you will. (Unfortunately I'm having a real tough time finding patients)
Oh god... that was a good 30 or 40 second laugh. The wife thinks I'm high again. :eek:

JoeSixPat said:

Laugh of the Day Joe!!!! Thank you, NOW I'll be able to sleep tonight!!!!:D

PATSNUTme said:

Er, The Sopranos?

You all know GayBrady is BradyBirdYazOrr right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back