PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone else find GayBrady Obnoxious???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Is it just me???

Or does anyone else find the name and the picture repugnant??

Is GayBrady a closet TROLL?

mikey said:
Is it just me???

Pot meet Kettle

Kettle meet Pot

mikey said:
Is it just me???

I'm guessing that Big Brother Ian has his eye on him. A few of his earlier posts mysteriously have disappeared. :) I'm still holding out hope that BradyYazorwhatever pisses him off enough to get the axe as well.

I think his avatar alone is enough to ban his @ss. :mad:

mikey said:
Is it just me???

Shame.
You need to be tolerant and inclusive of those with alternative sexuality.

And aren't you one of the NEM rump swabs defending his political intrusions here? I gotta say that the old boy has been on good behaviour lately.

I saw his first post this morning and complained. No fan of the Patriots would make a name like that. Also, most fans of the Patriots, especially here that Tom likes women...so the name screams of Troll.

Even if Tom was gay...no other player gets sexual innuendos included in a screen name...

I have not seen LongDong Mankins, Ellis Knobbs, Tully Booty-Cain, Brandon GoingIn, TeBooty Jones, Laurence MoreBoney, Vince WilPork.

I don't get it. There is not one thing I have posted that could be taken as offensive or non-football related. Just trying to have some good football discussions. If you don't like my opinions, don't read them. If you don't like my avatar, pooh on you. This is the U.S., not Iraq.

I think that I detect some anamosity seeping from the political forum.

This is exactly the point that I've been trying to make for months.

On this one I would agree with Mikey but maybe not for the same reasons.

Had that poster came on with user name that was on Mikey's political side I'm sure he would have been fine with it. Someone else would have been offended by it.

I call it political pollution for a good reason. Politics now is so divisive, and I don't want to hear from anyone why that is, it pollutes the football forum which brought us all here in the fist place.

GayBrady said:
This is the U.S., not Iraq.
'Tis true, great point! In the U.S. message board owners and admins can ban you at will with or without any good reason. In Iraq, message board owners can shoot you with or without good reason. So lets all thank our lucky stars, huh?

:rolleyes:

GayBrady said:
I don't get it. There is not one thing I have posted that could be taken as offensive or non-football related. Just trying to have some good football discussions. If you don't like my opinions, don't read them. If you don't like my avatar, pooh on you. This is the U.S., not Iraq.

You are an f-ing idiot. Do youselve a big favor. Change your screen name and your avatar before someone like , say Ian, does it for you- permanently.

Last edited:
I have no problem with GayBrady. What's the big deal? If Brady were a homosexual, it'd be more a homophob thing. Clearly, he's not gay, and if he is, he can send Bridgette Moynihan my way, I'll take good care of her (for about 4 seconds anyhow) :)

Wow. That's appropriate. :rolleyes:

GayBrady said:
True, but this is a privately moderated forum with a code of conduct. Part of that code of conduct says trolls are neither allowed nor welcome. And it is clear by your actions that you are simply trolling.

If you are interested in making honest, intelligent observations about New England football, you are more than welcome. There are even forums for political debates where it seems more leeway is given. If you are simply interested in lies, slander and getting a rise out of people, that will lead to a ban.

Believe me, that is all I'm interested in: making honest, intelligent observations about New England football.

GayBrady said:
Believe me, that is all I'm interested in: making honest, intelligent observations about New England football.

Spoken like a true son of Indy Star where honest and intelligent football observations are the exception to the rule and they obcess as much about Brady's use of a man purse as their out of state members do about Peymeaton's playoff chokes. :D

GayBrady said:
is that you there dashoe?

if it is, shame on you

Lighten up folks...

Though GayBrady has posted some not completely patriots related items..
Ben Rothlwhatever and Colts overated threads... I don't see that he has posted anything non-football related? Did I miss something.

As to his name and avatar.. obviously there is an attempt at humor there, whether it is offensive or not, I don't think that was the intent. If you look at his profile page he is clearly in LOVE with Brady, and possibly the name and avatar are wishful thinking. If the board is going to ban people based on sexual orientation wasn't there some issue with some senior members and farm animals I read something about....

However, as a side argument "gay" can be meant to mean happy and joyful... and frankly if you had the ONLY patriots man-size cut-off half tee.. wouldn't you be "gay" too!:eek:

If indeed a troll he will will show his trollness... let's not jump to conlcusions....just yet. :D

Who cares what this guy calls himself? Are we so easily offended that a name or an avatar can send us into hysterical condemnation? It's not exactly tasteful, but bad taste isn't our central criteria here. If it were, there'd be many fewer of us.

I say ignore the name/avatar and respond to his remarks. There's always the chance he'll have something interesting and worthwhile to say. We'll soon know if this is a Colts' troll trying, in an adolescent way, to be disparaging or provocative.

Mainefan said:
Who cares what this guy calls himself? Are we so easily offended that a name or an avatar can send us into hysterical condemnation? It's not exactly tasteful, but bad taste isn't our central criteria here. If it were, there'd be many fewer of us.

I say ignore the name/avatar and respond to his remarks. There's always the chance he'll have something interesting and worthwhile to say. We'll soon know if this is a Colts' troll trying, in an adolescent way, to be disparaging or provocative.

Way to go Mainefan!
I may find other avatars obnoxious, but I deal with it.
A light hearted avatar without homophobic rantings seems kinda funny to me. And no, Brokeback Mountain is not my favorite movie. Never saw it.

Back to football please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey