PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone else feel really, really good about the running game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prufrock

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
As I am listening to the game right now on gameday, I am feeling really good about the Patriots running game this year. Here is why:

1.) Good combination of power (dillon), speed (maroney), and hands (faulk). Something for every situation.

2.) The ability to cycle in backs when one of them gets tired, and keep them fresh. Which brings me to the next point:

3.) Because the Patriots have 3 viable backs, it allows them to take off the work load over the season depending on the various bumps and bruises that are bound to happen. If one week dillon or maroney is feeling a little slow or beat up, BB can lessen the workload of one of them, to prevent it developing into something more serious.

4.) Finally on a related note, it's not going to be such a big deal if one of them goes down. I don't think we are going to see a game like the Pittsburg one a while back when they run the ball like 4 times. This is probably the most important aspect of having 3 viable backs.

heh, does anyone feel bad about the running game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back