PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dobson trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be lucky if we can even get a conditional 7th for him. I was hoping that he can beat out Keyshawn Martin but if he's getting shopped around that probably means he's getting cut if no one wants him. Sucks, I really wanted him to succeed, but I guess it's not meant to be.

Hopefully Mitchell can actually do something here.

This is Dobson's last year, but the Pats extended Martin through 2017. That might have something to do with it.

I hate posts like this. Deep threats can succeed in the Patriots offense.

You think steelers talented wide receivers wouldn't do well here? Steeler wide receivers are good because they are very good talents. The steelers WR scouts our better than ours.

Antonio Brown would thrive in our system. And Brady would have no trouble hitting a wide open 6'5 martavius Bryant 50 yards downfield
Given your constant negativity I'm assuming you're a frequent caller on that afternoon sports talk radio show

This is Dobson's last year, but the Pats extended Martin through 2017. That might have something to do with it.

If they cut Martin it'll only be $600k vs the cap. Hes not immune.

true, but maybe they like that have him on the cheap for two years.

I think they do like him but seems like hes always battling leg injuries. Not good if you are a WR

They are down to 75 with Dobson.

I'd rather have Dobson than Martin, at least Dobson has make some plays. Has Martin done anything all TC/preseason? He's a JAG.

I'd rather have Dobson than Martin, at least Dobson has make some plays. Has Martin done anything all TC/preseason? He's a JAG.

You do realize that Martin's been limited in practices, and held out of games, during training camp, right?

Is the next cut for the 53?

What?? Martin made some nice plays last year, some of which were called off by idiot refs. He won't light the world on fire, but he's a good consistent player.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Pats trade AAron Dobson to Minny for WR Cordarrelle Patterson ?

Patterson isn't even worth a 7th round pick. The Vikings would have to give US a 7th pick for us to even take him with the limited spots available on a 53 man roster.

What?? Martin made some nice plays last year, some of which were called off by idiot refs. He won't light the world on fire, but he's a good consistent player.
I remember two or three that were negated by penalties on other Patriots like OPI on the other side of the field.....

You do realize that Martin's been limited in practices, and held out of games, during training camp, right?
So he can't get on the field, even more reason to cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back