PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dobson, Dennard, Kelly, Easley, Slater, and 3 others to start training camp on PUP/NFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not worried about Dobson. Now if he has yet to play in the 3rd preseason game. I will get nervous

My thoughts exactly.

I think we'll all appreciate the cautiousness of the approach as long as he's able to be in there in the next few weeks or so. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

I really hope this Jeremy Gallon gets off it fast I think he going to be noticed in TC other than his short satutue there is alot to like about this kid.

Shame about Dobson. He could really use the extra reps with Brady. But it is what it is. The team needs him to be healthy. Not surprised about Easley, though I wonder what the NFI is. Fantastic news about Gronk, if they're not rushing him back. I would still expect his workload to be limited and wouldn't be surprised if he didn't see a single snap during the preseason, but that's nothing but good news as far as I'm concerned.

Kenbrell Thompkins and Josh Boyce should now cease the opportunity to show that they can make the jump. For them, now is great time for them to build trust with Brady. Dobson better get out there real fast IF he's still on it Two weeks from now Houston we have a problem.

If Dobson gets PUP'd for the beginning of regular season then Gallon it is.

Kenbrell Thompkins and Josh Boyce should now cease the opportunity to show that they can make the jump. For them, now is great time for them to build trust with Brady. Dobson better get out there real fast IF he's still on it Two weeks from now Houston we have a problem.

No. Dobson needs to take his time getting healthy and not hurry back or he's of no use to the team anyway. If he can't go, he can't go. I was only saying that it was a shame because he could certainly stand to benefit from being healthy and getting extra reps with Brady.

My thoughts exactly.

I think we'll all appreciate the cautiousness of the approach as long as he's able to be in there in the next few weeks or so. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Two separate issues, IMO. I both appreciate the cautiousness of the approach--he shouldn't be on the field until his foot is healed--and I'm also bummed out that he's missed a bunch of time that he could have spent training and developing chemistry with Brady. There's a reason why WRs frequently make second year leaps, and it's becuase they spend that first offseason training and working with their QB. The less time that Dobson spends on the field, the less likely it is that he'll make that leap.

"Most of the outside world does not talk of Mayo in the same breadth (extent, scope, scale, degree) as Patrick Willis, Keuchly, and the like."

make that the ENTIRE outside world except for ONE particular individual.The distance or measurement from side to side of something has NOTHING to do with Mayo, Willis, Keuchly or just about any other of the 6 billion + humans on the planet.
I originally was not going to respond to this, as I like to think that I'm generally more mature than most in my age bracket, but you should probably look up the full definition of a word before appointing yourself the grammar/spelling police. Here is another definition for you that I think you'll agree makes my use of the word (in proper context) . . . well . . . proper:

And that "has [everything] to do with Mayo, Willis, Keuchly, or just about any other of the 6 billion + humans on the planet." Good day, sir.:cool:

You're always right...even when you are wrong. Got it. BTW moron ,one does NOT "talk" in the"same breadth". You misspoke and now you're playing the "I'm Never Wrong Guy!" on an internet board. A person who cannot ever admit he's wrong is not worth the time to attempt to edify.

You're always right...even when you are wrong. Got it. BTW moron ,one does NOT "talk" in the"same breadth". You misspoke and now you're playing the "I'm Never Wrong Guy!" on an internet board. A person who cannot ever admit he's wrong is not worth the time to attempt to edify.
Yup.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back