PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dobson and Easley look like they are off the PUP - in uniform today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I was wrong that when they didn't practice yesterday that it would be another week. Glad to be wrong.

Great news lets hope its true I don't believe that BB for one second.:D;)

Huzzah and Laud!!!!!!

I was getting very nervous about Easley, in particular, not being a contributor this year.

BTW, slight technicality. Easley was never on the PUP. He was on the NFI, but he is off that too.

Aaron Dobson please hit the Jugs machine to get that hand eye coordination going.:cool: Looks like we are going to be faster on Offense this year with a more 3 wide format.

Aaron Dobson please hit the Jugs machine to get that hand eye coordination going.:cool: Looks like we are going to be faster on Offense this year with a more 3 wide format.

Dobson not being able to hold onto the ball was one of the most overrated story on this board last year. The guy had a horrible first game and a few more drops after that, but he didn't drop many or any balls as the season went on. His reputation was based on one game.

With the Size of a healthy Gronk - Dobson and Lafell we are going to get alot of DPI calls in the RZ. They are going to be a difficult match-up for opposing Defenses.:cool:

Dobson not being able to hold onto the ball was one of the most overrated story on this board last year. The guy had a horrible first game and a few more drops after that, but he didn't drop many or any balls as the season went on. His reputation was based on one game.

It was just from being rusty that's why I said my jugs statement. Dobson was awesome in that Pitt game he was unstopable here's hoping he has good health from here on out..

Exactly. From the Tampa Bay game and on, his hands were fine.

With the Size of a healthy Gronk - Dobson and Lafell we are going to get alot of DPI calls in the RZ. They are going to be a difficult match-up for opposing Defenses.:cool:

That Tyms kids is 6'3" also. If he's eligible, I hope he at least makes the PS.

I wonder how many fights will happen with Dobson and Whiny Williams this training camp joint practice?

The amazing healing powers of competition at work!

Kyed reporting, Browner and Mallett not at practice today, Dobson and Easley at practice, and Belichick comparing Kyle Arrington to Devin McCourty as a player who has a skill set to play safety.

Arrington at safety is interesting, and terrifying. He does a nice job in the slot and is willing to stick his nose in there on running plays. But he's most exposed out wide in man coverage. What does that mean in a Tampa Two with Arrington responsible for lot of territory and required to make the right decision?

http://twitter.com/DougKyedNESN?original_referer=http://nesn.com/new-england-patriots/&tw_i=498901050838245377&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=435438327680888832

Kyed reporting, Browner and Mallett not at practice today, Dobson and Easley at practice, and Belichick comparing Kyle Arrington to Devin McCourty as a player who has a skill set to play safety.

Arrington at safety is interesting, and terrifying.
He does a nice job in the slot and is willing to stick his nose in there on running plays. But he's most exposed out wide in man coverage. What does that mean in a Tampa Two with Arrington responsible for lot of territory and required to make the right decision?

http://twitter.com/DougKyedNESN?original_referer=http://nesn.com/new-england-patriots/&tw_i=498901050838245377&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=435438327680888832

lol I know what you mean heels...I think we agree we like Arrington in the slot dont tell that to BB though. I think Arrington have pictures of him or something.:D

Arrington at safety is interesting, and terrifying. He does a nice job in the slot and is willing to stick his nose in there on running plays. But he's most exposed out wide in man coverage. What does that mean in a Tampa Two with Arrington responsible for lot of territory and required to make the right decision?
I don't know. Arrington really just needs to not be on this team for the amount of money he's making.

I wonder how many fights will happen with Dobson and Whiny Williams this training camp joint practice?
I don't think Dobson will be paractising against the Eagles, just my guess.

I don't know. Arrington really just needs to not be on this team for the amount of money he's making.

According to Miguel, he has the second highest cost of release on this team (behind Brady).
If released today and not on this team, he would still make more from the Patriots in his dead cap money than most of us will make across the rest of our careers.

He's not going to be released this pre-season.

According to Miguel, he has the second highest cost of release on this team (behind Brady).
If released today and not on this team, he would still make more from the Patriots in his dead cap money than most of us will make across the rest of our careers.

He's not going to be released this pre-season.
I meant that they shouldn't have signed him to that horrific contract in the first place.

Good timing for these two.
Presumably they both miss the Eagles, but have a shot at playing the first half in the all-important Preseason Game Three. Any later and they would miss that.
In Easley's case as the presumed #3 DT, he can be eased in for specific situations.
In Dobson's case he can rotate easily with Thompkins and LaFell - but I think most agree we'd prefer that Dobson get more snaps than those two combined over the course of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back