PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Do you want Ty Law Back with the Pats?

Looks like he's going to be cheap.

It's better when they're hungry anyway.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Pope catholic?

I don't see my answer in the poll. Yes, for a reasonable price. Not for a $10M signing bonus. For that he can go play for the Titans or the Chiefs.

Yes for a realistic price.

I was just thinking that Law could be quite a versatile player for us.

By this I mean he could play CB with A.Samuel:D But if Harrison gets injured again( just an example) we could move E.Wilson to SS and try Law at FS and Ellis Hobbs and A.Samuel could play at the CB position.

Once again, BB will galdly take Law back if he can get the guy for his 'value' point, which is far less than $10M up front that Ty cannot seem to get from anyone. I see the ****** Herm Edwards @ KC as the prime competition for Ty. He's dumb enuf to overpay.

Definatly the Chiefs secondary really needs to learn how to tackle, they werent great last year to say the least.

Pioli won't jeapordize future caps, but we have plently of cap money this year. Pioli and bb know whether Branch is interested in extending, the likely alternative use for major cap money.

I'm fine with Management using $10M 2006 cap money for Law, with a $2-3M salary in 2007 and 2008. The issue is how valuable bb thinks Law can be. There is no question in my mind that Law is a huge upgrade over Chad Scott or Warfield, the two that would likely be cut if he came.

We've got the cap money to sign Law. Who else is out there who could contribute more, for the money?

oldrover said:
We've got the cap money to sign Law. Who else is out there who could contribute more, for the money?

I'd like to point to the players on our roster.. HOw about resigning Koppen, Branch, Graham and a few of the young corners.. Just a thought I want Ty and voted that way.. But I'd like to see our young players around to :)

Does a bear do its business in the woods? I want Ty Law back because I want to see him as well as Troy Brown retire as Patriots that is very rare these days and nice to see when it does happen and also I would like him back at fair value for both parties.

Ty comning back will be a big boost and he can retire like he should have a Patriot!!!

Yes I do. No real need to clarify :)

We could use an All-Pro vet in the secondary, especially with Rodney still up in the air. Is he about the money? Absolutely. But so is Richard Seymour, Adam Vinatieri, Willie McGinnest, and that didn't stop these guys from being good leaders (if not role models...). Well, maybe not Vinatieri, but he certainly inspired many.

I can understand why a lot of guys would want him anywhere BUT here, but all I have to do is remember what it was like last year with an AWFUL secondary most of the year, and then an adequate one the rest. I want the BB enhanced ball-hawkers back! Law would be a big step toward making them dominant again. He wouldn't do it himself, but he'd be a big step.

That said, I really hope they don't give him a bloated contract. We need Branch a lot more, as well as some of the up and comers.

Does a Pope sh#t in the woods...:eek: oh...I mean a bear.:confused:

PatsWickedPissah said:
Once again, BB will galdly take Law back if he can get the guy for his 'value' point, which is far less than $10M up front that Ty cannot seem to get from anyone. I see the ****** Herm Edwards @ KC as the prime competition for Ty. He's dumb enuf to overpay.

Os DUMB like desperate??? yeah...Herm is that & more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back