Asking for your support

Do you want snow in Foxboro Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Plenty of topics on it, but wanted to make one poll to get a better overall opinion from the board.

Of course, there’s many variations of snow that could be occurring this Sunday. Being from flurries to a downpour, from no wind to much wind. All effecting the game in their own respective way.

No, I don't want snow. I'm driving about 250 miles round trip and I'd like to tailgate.
I also want to see Brady break all kinds of passing records.

Last edited:
If I vote no, will that stop it from snowing?

No, but for selfish reasons. i am supposed to visit my parents with the kids to trim the tree, watch the game, get some eats, etc. A big storm will ruin my day, even if it looks cool on TV. Plus, I would love to see Brady get the TD record (not so much Moss), and a big storm will likely prevent that.

No, I don't want snow. I'm driving about 250 miles round trip and I'd like to tailgate.
I also want to see Brady break all kinds of passing records.
I'm traveling even further than that and would also like to tailgate. After the game I have to drive all the way back to Maine, which will be a pain in the butt weather-wise. As for the game itself, there are too many variables and bad things that can happen in bad weather. Like you, I want to see records fall - there's less chance of that happening in bad weather.

I'm surprised that anyone would want snow. Yes, I would predict and expect that the Pats would be greatly superior to the Jets regardless of the weather. But the fact is, on a "neutral weather" field, the Pats OBVIOUSLY romp. If the weather is really awful--say, a raging blizzard, it COULD make things questionable. Why would anyone want that??

I guess in some ways this is stupid to even discuss, because it's not like what we think makes any difference as to what happens. But that's true about any topic, isn't it.

I'm not scared,pats will kick tail either way,might as well get some snow experience--Let it snow!!!!:cool:

It's already snowed fairly hard here... About six inches I'd say. Yeah, it isn't much, but they are predicting more Sunday afternoon.

I do. Not because I think it would help this week - in fact it would make me nervous for this week. But the ultimate goal is still to win the Super Bowl and getting used to crappy consitions probably enhances that goal.

Solely for this game ? Hell no.

I do. Not because I think it would help this week - in fact it would make me nervous for this week. But the ultimate goal is still to win the Super Bowl and getting used to crappy consitions probably enhances that goal.

Solely for this game ? Hell no.

Getting acclimated to it is a fair point (although I think most of the roster has experience with it already)......so if the weather IS terrible, I'll keep that in mind.

yes, get them ready, b/c u never know how bad foxboro will be in january.

I voted no. I'd rather the conditions be as perfect as possible so the Pats can drop a real whupping on the Jets. Elements be damned, we want a blowout!!

Oh the Jets on D are frightful
but Brady's so delightful
and since The Rat sunk so low
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

It doesn't show signs of stopping
an offense with Moss and Watson
LoMo will run the show

The Jets are slowly dying
they're on the sidelines crying
because the Patriots beat them so
In the snow, In the snow, In the snow!

I'd rather see 70 points than 30... so I'd rather no snow.

Oh the Jets on D are frightful
but Brady's so delightful
and since The Rat sunk so low

It doesn't show signs of stopping
an offense with Moss and Watson
LoMo will run the show

The Jets are slowly dying
they're on the sidelines crying
because the Patriots beat them so
In the snow, In the snow, In the snow!

Hahaha. :rocker:

i don't really care about snow this Sun. As long as Pats kicked Jet ars, i'm happy.

Well done, "Freeze-o"!

Here's what weather.com currently foresees:

... attention will then turn to the southern Rockies and central/southern Plains, where a new winter storm will be taking shape on Friday.

Overnight Saturday and Sunday morning, heavy snow will turn to sleet and freezing rain across northern Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, southeast New York and southern New England. From Boston, Providence, ... to the coast, the wintry mix will turn to rain as milder Atlantic air ahead of the storm brings temperatures above freezing.

A new low pressure will form off the eastern New England Coast on Sunday, bringing heavy foot-plus snow and wind to the New England States, but a possible changeover to rain along the immediate Maine and New Hampshire coasts.

Weatherman is like Anthony Smith. You never know UNTIL it happens.

I VOTED NO because I don't trust weatherman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes