PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think they Lurk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_AZ

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm still a Newbie here so sorry if this is a re-post or already known....but i was thinking....Do you all think that BB or Pats players or FO might lurk on these boards? Wonder if any of these posts have ever been helpful or hurtful to them. just tossing something out there on a boring Friday night in AZ. :D

Jay

Yup.

I think they take detailed notes on NEM's offensive coordinator rantings.

There was a brilliant thread started last year on this subject. Ian confirmed that some players and/or family members do read this board.

I think most check out the cheerleader thread.

PATSNUTme said:
I think most check out the cheerleader thread.

Then we need to do something for the Patriots' gay team members too.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that family members lurk on this board.

Miguel said:
I know for a fact that family members lurk on this board.

Family members like Player X's second cousin's brother-in-law's nephew's great aunt's grandson's husband, or more immediate?

(..."grandson's husband?"...:D)

Last edited:
PatsWickedPissah said:
Then we need to do something for the Patriots gay team members too.
Not until these birds learn to clearly label the contents of their threads. Darned fantasy stuff has already upset my delicate tummy, I can't imagine how bad it will be when the Jest lurkers start cajoling Brady to enter their closets. :eek:

pats1 said:
Family members like Player X's second cousin's brother-in-law's nephew's great aunt's grandson's husband, or more immediate?

Close, like same household.

It would be cool if they post here, but I'd suspect that most of us would just take them as imposters and run them off the board :D

pats1 said:
It would be even neater if they posted though, a la Curt Schilling (Gehrig38):

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showuser=653

Curt is a absolutly a different cat when it comes to getting to know the fans. There was a time when I read everything he posted over there. That was before EEI would pick up on it and try to make something out of it. Still in regards to the Pats, it sure would be great to have a player any player share some personal thoughts here with us fans.

pats1 said:

Immediate family members.

NavinR.Johnson said:
Still in regards to the Pats, it sure would be great to have a player any player share some personal thoughts here with us fans.

Like BB wouldn't cut him immediately! Sharing personal thoughts? The Patriots don't have personal thoughts. Those that do, find themselves wallowing in utter obscurity for years (Woody in Detroit, Lawyer in Buffalo...). :singing:

Miguel said:
Immediate family members.
Miguel you have me awfully curious how you are so sure about this..

PatsWickedPissah said:
I think they take detailed notes on NEM's offensive coordinator rantings.
And then do exactly the opposite LOL! :rofl:

PS Just kidding NEM, I still love you... :)

patsacolachick said:
Miguel you have me awfully curious how you are so sure about this..

I'm not Miguel.

But, last year on a similar thread, Ian confirmed this. He has recieved emails from them.

PATSNUTme said:
I'm not Miguel.

But, last year on a similar thread, Ian confirmed this. He has recieved emails from them.

Please Rodney,
I was only kidding. Really. I was. I really hate the sight of blood. My own.

Pats_AZ said:
I'm still a Newbie here so sorry if this is a re-post or already known....but i was thinking....Do you all think that BB or Pats players or FO might lurk on these boards? Wonder if any of these posts have ever been helpful or hurtful to them. just tossing something out there on a boring Friday night in AZ. :D

Jay
Bill Belichick..? No way in hell. And ditto for the high levels of the front office. But I certainly wouldn't be surprised if there are some lower level guys in here cheking things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes