Welcome to PatsFans.com

Do you think the ReupbliKKKans will choose MkkkKKKain?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

If so, will the Democrats dust off the right-wing garbage used to swiftboat him? I think McCain is the frontrunner among Republicans, and is the best of a sorry lot. Some say, he might even choose Lieberman as his VP. That would be very interesting, but unlikely, especially since McCain has problems within his own party. Regardless, McCain would be tough, but I think the anti-McCain people on the Republican right and his age would play against him. Also, his enthusiastic support for the war would not help him with independents.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

It will be Obama/McCain in November, I won't vote, McCain is to far left for me, as I said in another post and I can't believe Im saying it but I kind of hope Obama wins, it will be fun to watch how carefully the Media will have to handle a Black President for four years, and some of them will eventually screw up and say something that the two Jackals Al/Jessie can jump on and then the poor reporter or anchor person will have to pack their family up and leave the country.

It will be like watching a "Four Year Sit Com" watching the Liberal Media kiss Obama's a$s every night.

Go Obama, your going to win it all, they wouldn't dare reject you, they won't call it racism though if you get 95% of the Black Vote, they will call it "progress" if McCain wins then they WILL call it Racism they will set Detroit on fire.

I really believe America is ready for a Black President but not this kid, I don't trust him, I don't think he is telling us what he is really like, I always wanted Colin Powell but he changed and slinked away (Bill CosbY) yup.

:bricks:
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 5 / -2

Well, as someone who will not vote for McCain, I can tell you that if he wins the nomination, he wins the presidency. He beats Obama, and he cleans up Hillary pretty easily. The only thing that can stop McCain, is the GOP nominating Ken Suit Romney. McCain is going to pick someone like Fred Thompson as his running mate. Thompson, or someone like him, will attract conservatives & the south. McCain was right on Iraq, and that bodes extremely well with him. Indy's might not like the war, but they aren't the liberal left that wants an immediate pull out. McCain is the dems worst nightmare, but me thinks the GOP is going to go with a guaranteed loss in Mitt Romney.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +274 / 10 / -26

Up to now, no one appeals to me.. will I be voting for the lesser to 2 evils once again? What may change is who their running mate is, if the ticket is greater than the sum of its parts, that may change my mind.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Smart move, they all are the weirdest group of politicians I ever seen run for the Presidency, I intend to sit home and watch and yell at my TV.

I think our country is headed for some big time trouble.

:bricks: