PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think that the Front Office reads these messageboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Front Office is immune to the team's fans. With SpyGate + the SB 42 debacle and no one gets fired.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the Front Office is immune to the team's fans. With SpyGate + the SB 42 debacle and no one gets fired.

Serious question.... why should they be fired? Without reacting with emotions, why was this such a dealbreaker for you? I'd really like to understand what the SB42 debacle was while you're at it (I must have missed it)?

I know he does:

th_in-specter-clousseau.jpg

They secretly read our messageboard as a form of advanced scouting, but they never use information they get here against an opponent within that game.

im positive they read this board. they read all the threads that start with "so and so has been released, should we sign them?" they save money on scouting free agents by reading everyones comments. :rolleyes:

I'll bet that, at least during the espngate scandal, they were monitoring these boards to see how we all feel about it.
Happy to say we surely gave them vindication.

Absolutely.......

NOT!

I agree. I run a business myself. The LAST thing I'm interested in is knowing what the thoughts and feelings of my best customers are.

If there were a message board involving MY customers talking about MY service, I'd go out of my way to ignore it.

:rolleyes:

It would be interesting to know if they do indeed read these boards. I dont think it would have any effect on their coaching or changes on the field, but knowing what the fans are saying could be beneficial towards the confidence of it all.

They secretly read our messageboard as a form of advanced scouting, but they never use information they get here against an opponent within that game.

:rofl:

That is funny stuff right there.

And if they do read this, get off your ***e$ and send up to the east coast of 'Canader' some Foxborough tickets.

It's the least you can do since I have been a fan for 22 years and have never saw a game in NE. I don't know how I got through 1990 ...:help:..., however we still beat Indy that year...:woohoo:.

Now frig off and get to it wood ya...

I think someone from the Patriots monitors this messageboard. Mike Holley wrote about it in Patriot Reign that BB had a guy paid to listen to sports radio.

I'm sure they get a chuckle out of the board also.

:rofl:

That is funny stuff right there.

And if they do read this, get off your ***e$ and send up to the east coast of 'Canader' some Foxborough tickets.

It's the least you can do since I have been a fan for 22 years and have never saw a game in NE. I don't know how I got through 1990 ...:help:..., however we still beat Indy that year...:woohoo:.

Now frig off and get to it wood ya...

I'm not your budday, guy!

i am bill bellicheck

I can't spell your last name, either, Bill. Welcome to the forum. Now STFU until you get 1,000 posts.

:rofl::rofl:

so true. or the ones about randy, hobbs etc.lol.

i wouldnt be surprised at all if someone checks things out just to see what the fans think, but i seriously doubt they spend too much time checking. afterall, half the threads so far this year have been about the sky falling:rolleyes:

I read someone's post last night that said (and I quote) "the Pats will go 11-5, the magic is gone"

Talk about a boo hoo hoo attitude man.:rolleyes:

Serious question.... why should they be fired? Without reacting with emotions, why was this such a dealbreaker for you? I'd really like to understand what the SB42 debacle was while you're at it (I must have missed it)?

You are kidding me...you do not know what the SB 42 debacle was? Let me explain in simply - Giants 17 Patriots 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriots - 18&0, 14 point favorites, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, highest scoring team in NFL history, already beat the Giants in Giant Stadium, etc, etc...

Giants - 10&6, 5 seed wild card team, Eli Manning the 25th rated QB in the NFL, no Jeremy Shockey, Tom "Over the Hill" Coughlin

Let's see who could have been fired? How about Josh McDaniels for taking the highest scoring team in NFL history and coming up with a game plan that resulted in the lowest amount of points scored for a game in the most important game of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They likely spend a lot of time in the Pub and Political forums.

DefenseRules is really Myra Kraft. That's how she has all the inside info.

You are kidding me...you do not know what the SB 42 debacle was? Let me explain in simply - Giants 17 Patriots 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriots - 18&0, 14 point favorites, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, highest scoring team in NFL history, already beat the Giants in Giant Stadium, etc, etc...

Giants - 10&6, 5 seed wild card team, Eli Manning the 25th rated QB in the NFL, no Jeremy Shockey, Tom "Over the Hill" Coughlin

Let's see who could have been fired? How about Josh McDaniels for taking the highest scoring team in NFL history and coming up with a game plan that resulted in the lowest amount of points scored for a game in the most important game of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this team embarasses you so much, you're more than welcome to root for another team. How about... the Lions.

(so much for not getting emotional)

1) The spread is set to get 50% of the people betting on each side. It has nothing to do with the game. It has to do with what people think is going to happen, not what should happen so we disagree right off the bat on that one.

2) Losing that game does not hurt the season in my view. Thirty other teams would love to be on the losing end of that kind of season. So we disagree on that one. You just happen to be one of the ones who bought the hype and you're now attacking the team for not living up to what you were sold by the media.

You seem to have ignored a few questions about your purpose though. Your response is based on pure emotion. It's football. It's a game.

Last edited:
O.K.....Time to close this thread :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill