PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think Brady still attends SuperBowl 50? (ceremony to honor past MVPs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Remember, they're supposed to honor all previous SuperBowl MVPs before the game

Do you think he shows up?

From last April:

Last edited:
image_4.jpeg

He shoukd, just to stick it to them.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I hope he goes, wears all 4 rings, casually flashing them to the CBS cameras.

It would be so poetic. Especially right before PEDton gets demolished by the Panthers in Brady's hometown.

I'm going to guess yes. It's still quite an honor.

I realize that the obvious answer is no, in order to stick it to Goodell, but I'm not really sure how that would happen in this scenario.

Only if he wants to, but I would be surprised if that's the case. Clearly, he should not feel any obligation.

Ya, no.....

I would normally say no, but since the game is in SF and he probably doesnt mind hanging out in SF, I wouldn't be suprised either way.

If it was my decision, no. If I was one of the best employees at my company and management tried to frame me over an incident that never happened, then never owned up to their mistake, I wouldn't show up at a company anniversary ceremony. If I ever had any second thoughts, I would re-read the case they made against me and how they went from saying I was generally aware of something to masterminding and directing a scheme without introducing any new evidence (or any evidence, at all, really) to support that. And if someone asked why I wasn't going, I would tell them the truth.

Having said all that, I think there's a chance Brady attends. He's got a lot more class than I do.

I would hope he's on vacation in a desolate, undisclosed location. I assume he'll be there but it would make me sad that he would be willing to play along with the NFL.

Hope him and Deion snub and are seen at a nearby Denny's or something as it's going on.

The fan in me hopes he publicly tells the NFL to go F themselves. I'm sure he will be much more diplomatic if he declines which I think he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back