PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think AD likes playing OLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallfamebrady

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
two sacks in less than a half. I know some of my friends were getting worried about his supposed lack of production.

i think he does. its his natural position. he gets to make more plays..as a blitzer and in coverage like he did in Baltimore.

inside..hes more of a run stopper

That's why I don't think we'll take a lb in the first round. AD can always slide outside. None of the ilb's are good enough to be taken where we pick.
I'd love to get a strong run-stopping ilb in Round 2. Someone like a Ted Johnson of years past. Then sign a veteran to replace the Bruschi/Seau tandem. Wouldn't be shocked if they both come back next year. So, draft one ilb in round 2 this year. Then sign a veteran next year with money freed up by expiring contracts of; Colvin,Bruschi and Seau.

Adalius is an absolute beast as an outside linebacker, he is almost unstoppable on the blitz. I believe every time Adalius has blitzed, Losman has been sacked.

P.S. unrelated, but is anyone else annoyed by the fact that Al Michaels keeps mispronouncing Adalius' name? (pronounced like Adalus)

Adalius is an absolute beast as an outside linebacker, he is almost unstoppable on the blitz. I believe every time Adalius has blitzed, Losman has been sacked.

P.S. unrelated, but is anyone else annoyed by the fact that Al Michaels keeps mispronouncing Adalius' name? (pronounced like Adalus)

Nice tipped pass by AD. I want to see him play more on the outside.

Yes, he likes it.. he has sacrificed this year playing on the inside and learning the position, but it's good to see him make an impact. I also think he is healthier now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes