PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you live in SD? Visiting Foxoboro? Want a Vinatieri autographed helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Embarrassment'?

That seems a little harsh.

Bah, I won't be out there until August :(

I've watched a few Pats games at Sioux Falls sports bars over the past few years, and I have to admit - there aren't many NE fans out here. Not surprising that there haven't been any at Patriot Place yet.

Wasn't Nelly from South Dakota also. They could up the ante and have both sign the helmet.

Who is "Vinatieri"?

Now....tell me you have a Gostkowski rookie card, and I'm there!

I guess you are bandwaggon fan, who didn't start rooting for the Pats until the 2006 season.

I didn't wash my 'squish the fish' t-shirt as a kid for the entire playoffs....

I've been through the tommy hodson years, watching the team go almost winless, games blacked out...so you had to catch them on the maine station.....even though you knew they'd lose. and they did.

I was around for Hart Lee Dykes, and Eugene Chung....John Stephens...Victor Kiam, Lisa Olsen...etc.....**** MacPherson...finally cheerleaders and a grass field! 2006?....right

I don't root for players who are not on the patriots.... especially ones who leave for the exact same cash to play for the arch rivals. Adam pulled a dik move, by choice.

We have a winner. Someone finally came in today around 1045am from SD. It was confirmed by license of the party along with her mass based family. They were gracious people and took pictures by the trophies that'll probably be on the website soon. Hope to meet you all on the days i'm there. Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots