PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you have the Bye Week Blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It seems that just as the season really gets started and the Patriots look as if they are getting things corrected on offense- wham - the bye week.

I'll admit it doesn't seem to bother me as much as it has in previous years. Even though I normally willhave pleanty to do, it seems as if something is missing as teh weekend approaches.

But this yea we do get to watch the Fins and the Jesters and hopefully the Fins win give the Jesters another loss.

Here is an article by one fan about his bye week blues. Do you have the bye week blues.

The Bye Week Blues: A Fan's Sob Story | Bleacher Report

Yes, but I sort of got lucky because my girls birthday is Sunday so I don't have to work in her birthday stuff around the game.

I definitely do, but I am getting new tires on Saturday! :singing:

Dolphins win = :D

Locally I can get the Giants/Eagles and Jets/Phins 2 good games I also have NFL Red Zone.

So I can stay amused this week.

Like you said, for whatever reason it's not bothering me like in the past. It's nice to think they have 2 weeks to get ready for Miami, and I'm excited for the Dolphins to hopefully end the Jets. I can get by this time.

I think it came at a good time because Moss, Light, and a couple of our RB's are banged up right now and need it. I'm not worried about losing steam anyways Nov-Dec is the time you want to get on a roll. Of course, another bye week in January will not hurt. And there's a couple really good games to look forward to namely DEN-BAL and Vikes-Packers.

Sunday I can devote all my attention focused on each play that goes awry for both the Jests and the Phins. Watch thier microcephalic head coaches twitch galvanicly as they're befuddled by football 101 basics, well deserved penalty calls and get challenged by the mystery of the time clock. I can revel in whichever team loses and chortle at their cretinous fans' misery. Their lame postgame excuses and pathetic laments can be relished at leisure, while for once I'm undistracted by actual Patriots post game news and discussion.

Life is good.

Sunday I can devote all my attention focused on each play that goes awry for both the Jests and the Phins. Watch thier microcephalic head coaches twitch galvanicly as they're befuddled by football 101 basics, well deserved penalty calls and get challenged by the mystery of the time clock. I can revel in whichever team loses and chortle at their cretinous fans' misery. Their lame postgame excuses and pathetic laments can be relished at leisure, while for once I'm undistracted by actual Patriots post game news and discussion.

Life is good.

Well said..

There's always the return of Lord Farve to Lambeau.

Last edited:
Normally yes I would, however, in a few hours I'll be jetting my way to Israel on business, so the timing works out pretty well. Can't wait to get there and see the sites.

Good weekend to do the leaves.

Normally yes I would, however, in a few hours I'll be jetting my way to Israel on business, so the timing works out pretty well. Can't wait to get there and see the sites.

Nice thing about the Internet...you can see the 'sites' while siting home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes