PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you have every pats game on ur computer?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you download Pats Games?

• I download every game

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I download the exciting ones

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I don't download games

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • I didn't know this was even possible

Votes: 34 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eom and vrabes, you just made a lot of people who didn't want to sound like nubes very happy. weren't you guys named in the mitchell report?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but why don't everyone just record it of the TV? Can't you record of a comcast recorder or the networks? Sorry, I'm just not a techie.:(

There is a guy that goes by the name Vabeachguy, he has a massive setup of dvd recorders and he records all the top teams in the league every year then when the season's over he goes to the teams message board and sells them, I am sure he could get himself into all kinds of legal crap doing this, but he sent me a free copy of the Colts and Pats AFCCG from last year and he has two sound tracks that you can easily switch back and forth to, one is the tv and the other is the local radio broadcast, I didn't buy the whole set but really enjoyed the way it was put together with the two soundtracks, im sure he will be here soon, and no its not me that does this, I have nothing to do with this guy...

I would love this! Was he asking allot for the season?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but why don't everyone just record it of the TV? Can't you record of a comcast recorder or the networks? Sorry, I'm just not a techie.:(

====================================
Some people don't get the games.

This is nice, Pats fans, a Colts fan, and a Jets fan all working together for a greater good: copyright infringement. Peace on Earth and goodwill toward all.

Last edited:
This is nice, Pats fans, a Colts fan, and a Jets fan all working together for a greater good: copyright infringement. Peace on Earth and goodwill toward all.

:D Were just doing our part to help out the NFL and promote the sport so more people can watch it.:D :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots